Noodles' Setup

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Apologies for the grainy photos, but these were taken on my phone which doesn't perform very well under artificial lighting. I'll try and get some better quality/more detailed shots up soon!

This is basically just my bedroom by the way, so everything is obviously a bit crammed in... unfortunately I lack the space for my bigger blu-ray and gaming editions, and all of my DVD's are still boxed away too. :(

Here's how it looked not too long after I'd finished decorating and putting together the furniture (minus my bed which I stood on to take most of the photos :p)...

My TV setup (I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to a better/bigger TV now I have the room for one)...

And the majority of my blu-ray collection...

Now I just need to get some shelves and posters hung up on the walls.

Thanks for looking! :)

14709432_185546308561949_736867983988621312_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Noodles thanks mate! Think I'll start off with Windu and go from there :thumbs:
EDIT: Ordered. I figured go for Windu then see how that fits into my collection, then maybe get the rest. If I ever buy Darth, I know I'll need Luke lol.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles thanks mate! Think I'll start off with Windu and go from there :thumbs:
EDIT: Ordered. I figured go for Windu then see how that fits into my collection, then maybe get the rest. If I ever buy Darth, I know I'll need Luke lol.
Good choice! Love the purple. Be sure to let us know what you think once you have it in-hand mate. :)

I originally started with just Rey's and was going to leave it at that, but then they added Luke's to the 20% off offer, and then a week later Vader's joined too, so I ended up with 3 in the space of like a month lol. :wacky:

• Haha
Reactions: davhyl
@Noodles hope they actually have it in stock and can process the order fully.... Est delivery 30th May!

View attachment 421229
It's a pre-order mate and not released until May 30. It may also take a couple of weeks to arrive, because I think they ship from the US to their UK warehouse, and then finally to the customer... that's what they did with all 3 of mine at least.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: davhyl
@Noodles where did your furniture come from mate? Love the clean look of it, plus it looks pretty sturdy:thumbs:Need to start getting myself some bookcases.

@Noodles where did your furniture come from mate? Love the clean look of it, plus it looks pretty sturdy:thumbs:Need to start getting myself some bookcases.
It's all from Ikea mate... everything there is pretty affordable, and I can't recommend the Billy bookcases enough! The only downside is getting the stuff home... since I don't own a van or anything, I had to pay £30 for delivery (prices vary depending on where you live), which is worth it if you're ordering lots of stuff of course. However, I bought another unit just last week that only cost £20, so I certainly wasn't going to pay an extra £30 just to get it delivered... we ended up using the roof rack on the car and fastening it down as tight as possible lol.

It's all from Ikea mate... everything there is pretty affordable, and I can't recommend the Billy bookcases enough! The only downside is getting the stuff home... since I don't own a van or anything, I had to pay £30 for delivery (prices vary depending on where you live), which is worth it if you're ordering lots of stuff of course. However, I bought another unit just last week that only cost £20, so I certainly wasn't going to pay an extra £30 just to get it delivered... we ended up using the roof rack on the car and fastening it down as tight as possible lol.

Oh ok mate great, Billy bookcases you say.

Never really had anything from them before except the odd little bit here and there, but they do a desk that I've been looking at for awhile Fredde i believe it is called, so would pay to take a trip down to one and pick up some bits.

Worse thing tho is the desk only comes in black and really like the white bookcases:oohyeah: So might look a little miss match :rofl:

Oh ok mate great, Billy bookcases you say.

Never really had anything from them before except the odd little bit here and there, but they do a desk that I've been looking at for awhile Fredde i believe it is called, so would pay to take a trip down to one and pick up some bits.

Worse thing tho is the desk only comes in black and really like the white bookcases:oohyeah: So might look a little miss match :rofl:
The Billy's are very popular... I see loads of folks with them on social media. ;)

Nice looking desk! I would've preferred something bigger like that, but space in my room is limited unfortunately. Hmm yeah, shame it's only available in black... the black Billy's are nice though, but I also prefer white as it gives everything a brighter/cleaner look. I suppose you could balance everything out a bit by getting something else in black... wall shelves maybe? All of my furniture is white, but then I use black frames for my posters/prints, as I felt I was actually kinda overdoing it with the white lol. Thankfully black & white go very nicely together. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Just having a look online now and yeah they are very reasonable, also like the idea of being able to buy extra shelves for them plus the little display shelf:thumbs:

• Thanks
Just having a look online now and yeah they are very reasonable, also like the idea of being able to buy extra shelves for them plus the little display shelf:thumbs:
Ah yeah, that's something I did... picked up a few more shelves, since they only included 4 or 5 I think it was.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles