Not quite new, but my first post

Rebel

Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2021
Hi Everyone. I've been a member for a little while now, but have mostly been a lurker. I originally found HDN when looking for a way to secure the FAC Predator release and have since participated in several group buys. Attached is a picture with some of the spoils that have come in. Looking forward to chatting every now and then. Happy to be here!

Edit: Oops, forgot to tag @IRON MAN and @Noodles, not sure if it will work now but I tried lol

Attachments

• 20220710_063205.jpg
    20220710_063205.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 94
Hi Everyone. I've been a member for a little while now, but have mostly been a lurker. I originally found HDN when looking for a way to secure the FAC Predator release and have since participated in several group buys. Attached is a picture with some of the spoils that have come in. Looking forward to chatting every now and then. Happy to be here!

Edit: Oops, forgot to tag @IRON MAN and @Noodles, not sure if it will work now but I tried lol
Welcome! Good to see you posting, and that's an awesome start to your collection :thumbs:

P.S. Unfortunately tags don't work correctly if you edit them into an existing post, so just make a new follow-up post with said tags if need be.

Reactions: Rebel
Welcome! Good to see you posting, and that's an awesome start to your collection :thumbs:

P.S. Unfortunately tags don't work correctly if you edit them into an existing post, so just make a new follow-up post with said tags if need be.
Yeah I thought that might be the case lol. Thank you for the warm welcome!

@Rebel Congrats getting these awesome editions. :)

Give us a shout if you need help.
Thank you! I do have a couple questions so I will pm you :)