3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 954
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really liking Novamedia's choice of releases so far, I don't have them all as yet but plan on getting them as soon as I can afford them all.

Thank you Novamedia for making my day this morning with the announcement of Avengers a really nice way to be woken up with such great news.

I've never personally had that problem.

If it's any help, I've just checked the domain safety with AVG Threat Labs and it's clean (not that I expected it to have a virus)

If you're running windows check your security levels aren't set on high - that can often do it.

Avast is sill reporting it has malware so managed to allow it in the options but once on the website i it popping up with it classed has trojan now, I know i don't have any other virus's, I really need to get this cleared up has i need access for when pre-ordering for this and avengers are up and may be others.

That's both unusual and worrying.

As I said, Avg Threat labs says it's clean.

You could also try uploading a free anti virus programme from the manufacturers website avg, norton whatever,, then disable your own, and run with the free programme just to double check

Yeah I'll try that cheers, afew question about the site if you know or anybody can answer what the best shiiping best to get past customs EMS? and do i want this item marked as gift or merchandise? also what what is the one click option there seem pricey.

Yeah I'll try that cheers, afew question about the site if you know or anybody can answer what the best shiiping best to get past customs EMS? and do i want this item marked as gift or merchandise? also what what is the one click option there seem pricey.

Now I've learned the ropes of buying from Asia, I think it's best to use K-Packet - it's a lot cheaper, and just as safe in real terms. When I've bought from Kimchi and Nova they've been marked as $25, and as a gift.
Touch wood they've sailed through so far.

You're officially allowed £18 ( think), before customs become interested, so $25 is good, and not really suspiciously low.

I've never tried the one click so can't be of any help on that, sorry.

Hope I've been of some small help.

Now I've learned the ropes of buying from Asia, I think it's best to use K-Packet - it's a lot cheaper, and just as safe in real terms. When I've bought from Kimchi and Nova they've been marked as $25, and as a gift.
Touch wood they've sailed through so far.

You're officially allowed £18 ( think), before customs become interested, so $25 is good, and not really suspiciously low.

I've never tried the one click so can't be of any help on that, sorry.

Hope I've been of some small help.
It's below £15 that you're allowed then customs charges are applicable.

I'm not sure how long the Disney tab has been there, but it definitely wasn't there when Drive came out. I would have noticed it. And besides, all the other tabs have something to buy in it except for the Hot Sale and preorder tab, so it's not inconceivable they made that page for a reason.

I'm not sure how long the Disney tab has been there, but it definitely wasn't there when Drive came out. I would have noticed it. And besides, all the other tabs have something to buy in it except for the Hot Sale and preorder tab, so it's not inconceivable they made that page for a reason.
It was there from day one even the temporary site had the tab a few of us mentioned it back then its possible they plan to do a disney collection at some stage it was there 100% from day one as it was on the webpage when the first release captain america happened

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...tailer-thread-korea.51576/page-2#post-1117650

Last edited:
Reactions: bonakaze
Nova's website now as a Disney Collection (spelled incorrectly) in their steelbook tab.... interesting.
That has been there when the website was first launched

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...tailer-thread-korea.51576/page-2#post-1117650
Finally. There are some interesting sub-sections in the Steelbook section too: The Disney Collection, Marvel Collection, Warnerbros Collection etc. I wonder what else they have in store? :)