Official Boxing Thread

Fight tonight some predictions

Anthony Joshua wins by k/o

George Groves win by points

Conor Benn win by points

Chris Eubank Jr win by k/o

Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm pretty surprised by Fury pulling out of his rematch after how raging he was with Klitschko when he pulled out and rescheduled their earlier fight.

Congrats to our own Carl Frampton on his win in the early hours in NYC.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Flash
What do you guys think about Pacquiao fighting again?

I think it's just money grab. I haven't been buying his PPVs in 3 years.

I know a lot of people don't like Haye but I do and tonight he showed such heart and determination when clearly badly injured it was heartbreaking to watch.
From around round 7 he was hurt bad I honestly don't know how he fought on and everyone can say what they want, all this biggest upset
rubbish? Really? Haye is older, hasn't fought in any major fight in years and has had some bad injuries. No one gonna say it but based on from the point Haye was injured Bellew was done also he was exhausted and just stood back and occasionally hit Haye and didn't really have anything Haye took so many shots and barely flinched, I honestly believe had that not happened to his leg he would have beat Bellew, I've rarely seen a fighter so obviously hurt and still try and and hit Bellew with some hard shots, people can say what they want I was incredibly proud of him tonight and gutted it had to end like that :(