Official Sucker Punch Fan Club [HDN Award]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
SP lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Sucker Punch Award by showing your appreciation of Sucker Punch.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I will post first.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/blu-steel/Sucker PUnch/SuckerPUnch005.jpg

Baby Doll can sit in my seat anytime!!! :naughty::drool::oohyeah::scat::twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
My small collection, just the movies also

picture.php

Last edited:
I've noticed something funny. The Sucker Punch Comic Con is supposedly limited to 900 copies, yet, some of you guys have 2 copies and more.

I'm pretty sure that if I count all the copies in this thread, we'll find more than 900!

I've noticed something funny. The Sucker Punch Comic Con is supposedly limited to 900 copies, yet, some of you guys have 2 copies and more.

I'm pretty sure that if I count all the copies in this thread, we'll find more than 900!

thats cause i had 500 secretly made...mwahahaha :hilarious:

I think you may just be right there. Seems to me like they made a smaller batch probably as it's G1 but secreted half of them away and only released the "900". Having said that, 900 is an awful lot of steel I reckon. Did the Chinese Ironpack makers do another run with "NDEPEDENCE DAY" as there was only supposed to be 350 of them. Mmmmmm (We had 5 SDCC's in this household for instance.)

That's the Gentle Giant statue isn't it? The two they made do look really good. Congrats on Amber!

Thanks!
Yes, GG version. I just preordered the Sideshow Babydoll PF figure yesterday. I missed out on the GG Babydoll and don't want to pay the going price of over $600!
Hopefully she will come down in price over the next year or so...
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

My small SP collection:

k2gra9.jpg

Now whos talking about multiple copies, some of you guys (meaning me) :hilarious:

That photo orientation looks familiar :D

looks great everyone, i want to enter but all i have is the SDCC sealed :(

It doesn't matter how many you have. Post your pic and I will get you going.

PS Please return the favor for my Alien award. I need 4 more votes. That's the one I want the most.

Cheers!! :)