Official Thor Fan Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Thor lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Thor Award by showing your appreciation of The Mighty Thor.

This could be Thor Steelbook, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

RULES: When this started, it was VERY easy to obtain - we now have a new rule on obtaining these that we plan to standardize. So the new rules start from post #12 onwards.

When this first started it was more than "one" thing, that wasnt the best choice so I have since updated. Hey, we all make mistakes. ;)

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 25 "Thanks" to receive this award.

Last edited:
My helmet is still in the box! :scat:

Thor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaw what a nice pic...:scat: I love the light...:)

Thanks Holly! iphone + instagram app = pretty neat pictures!
But seems like just having the steel alone might not get me the award. I'm still a ways off... and apps, angles, and lighting don't seem to help that much! lol :p

Nice one Pud.....love the hammer! Would appreciate any info on it as I'm looking for one to display next to my Thor bust.

Well the one place I'd seen it for pre-order is here and I believe Wreck has ordered one too :naughty:

I am not sure if it is the same one as Pud's but this one weighs 20 lbs EEK! It is going to be awesome on display or even to use for your weekly workout :hilarious:

Reactions: Tiger
:yeahthat:

oh thank you for put! do they shipping to UK?

Yes they do - more info here. But be advised that some of these items are unusually heavy and larger than normal so shipping charges will be more. Plus there is always that custom fees and duty to consider in the final total cost.

Reactions: Tiger
if i buy thor hammer and will worth in future?

Can't really say since the description does not say how many copies will be available. The other collectible figurines/statues which are sold out while still in pre-order will become more valuable in future simply because there are so few made. But this is purely speculative since they might produce more in the future like the Batman Tumbler car. You can read about the Tumbler here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the one place I'd seen it for pre-order is here and I believe Wreck has ordered one too :naughty:

I am not sure if it is the same one as Pud's but this one weighs 20 lbs EEK! It is going to be awesome on display or even to use for your weekly workout :hilarious:

I can tell you right now its not the same one EEK! Beautiful as it is I could not justify spending that when I have still so many steelbooks still to get.