Official Wrestling Thread

I'm very happy with the ending of the chamber match, but I will definitely be pissed if
Bray would loose the title to Orton at WrestleMania

I thought the Chamber match itself was fantastic! (the rest of the ppv... meh)
I was very happy that Bray FINALLY won it. He has gone this entire time in the WWE without winning the title so I'm pumped for him.
When it was down to just him and AJ I was so happy because I was ok with either guy winning.

Orton vs Bray is way more interesting then Cena... But we are like 7 weeks away from Wrestlemania... feel like anything could happen between now and then.

Don't know what you guys thought about it,but I loved the segment of Randy and Bray on smackdown. The only thing that buggers me is that
aj won the match against Luke Harper (don't get me wrong, I'm not an aj hater,I think he is one of the best in the wwe right now .
but I think it would be much cooler if
it would be a triple threat/fatal 4 way with all the Wyatts (if Eric Rowan could make it to WrestleMania

So how did everyone feel about FASTLANE? ...

My full thoughts:
giphy.gif

First of all
How stupid is WWE to not make an arrangement with the Hardy Boyz. They sign every part Time Legend and make them unbeatable Monsters. And they don't become the Hardys..
Hardys vs Wyatt Family have potential for a feud never seen before. This would be the craziest sh*t ever!!!!!!

Then Fastlane
@kaw perfect gif.
Owens and Y2J coming to each other matches is boring af. Then Goldberg a Guy who is never been there to defend his title and a bigger beast then Lesnar in WWE opionion is the new champ.
Praise the Glorious Vince McMahon for such a brilliant Idea.
In other Matches Reigns beats Strowman, yeah what a time to be alive :D
And now Reigns vs Goldberg after Goldberg defeats Owens in the Re-Match after 40 Seconds when Jericho comes to Ring?
EDIT: Oh i see there is a Lesnar vs Goldberg Match at WM. Maybe Lesnar last for 5 Minutes this time.
Fact is the Guy who wines is the new "unstoppable part time champ"

What are these Guys doing with this Generation of Superstars.
So much potential (Joe, Styles, Nakamura, Balor, Rollins, Zayn, Owens and talents pushing in nxt. ) And the only thing they do is even more sh*t.
Anyone with same opinion?

Screw you vince. There were so many other great options and you went with the most obvious one for the so called "main event" of fastlane? I'm seriously pissed about this :mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@Alistair G but it's so irritating because it's a fact that when he wants to do good storylines he's capable of it. Look at Bray vs Orton what a great buildup. Same for all the cena vs aj matches. nothing to do except waiting for him to retire already :yawn:

• Thanks
@Alistair G @steelbookz4eva

I'm sure part of the arrangement with getting Goldberg to come back was that at some point he was going to win the title.

But now we have Goldberg vs Lesnar at WM... FOR THE TITLE!? two guys who are NEVER there. So whoever wins... WE LOSE. (they should use that for the poster).
So as Daniel Bryan stated on smackdown with Naomi... That "you must defend your title within 30 days", right? So I guess that means they will have to show up then?
Personally I think Goldblerg is going to lose in this match. So that means Brock is champ... again...

I was ok with Reigns winning vs Strowman... but I was more shocked that we didn't get [BONG *Lights go out* BONG] Undertaker arrives challenging Roman at WM.
I don't want this match up. But thought for sure it was going to happen. (very impressed with strowman btw. he had a great match)

If you could pick ANYONE on Smackdown or Raw that doesn't have an already planned match at WM, who would you want Taker to face?

And also, I'm getting tired of Sami Zayn losing. He is turning into the Dolph Ziggler of Raw. (two of my favorite guys fyi). I know you can't have Samoa Joe lose right now as they are establishing him as this huge threat. But Sami needs a win, Bad. A big win.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
@kaw
To be honest I warch raw only because it's WrestleMania season and because of the feud of KO and Y2J otherwise I'd be perfectly happy without watching it as I don't really care about most of the show,therefore I watched only SJ vs sz and I skipped the most of the rest..
I would probably put Samoa Joe against the Undertaker.
Yeah the part time champion is plain bullshit,i'm quiet sure he'll lose it to Roman the raw after WrestleMania/next ppv.
I actually never really liked Sami,he's more annoying than anything positive

@steelbookz4eva But he is great in ring.
Yes, he isn't the greatest "on mic" and if you don't like Ska music I can get why he might bug you.

But I'd rather watch Sami over most of the Raw roster any day.
How can you not enjoy this?:

#16 FTW

Was just watching RAW here in Canada... and they had a commercial for a "house show" in Toronto in a few days.
BIG POTENTIAL SPOILERS:
In the commercial they said there would be a 3 on 3 match between:

OWENS, JOE, and.... HHH
vs
SAMI, Y2J, and... FINN BALOR.

WHAT!? Spoilers much!

Maybe Finn returns tonight on Raw yet??? Have to wait and see...

Reactions: Alistair G
Taker shouldn't wrestle anymore imo. He has 1/2 Matches every year and looks still unbeatable, doesn't make sense anymore.
He is a Legend but his time is over imo.

• Thanks
No Way.
Reigns sucks, he has sp much potential but "MeekMahon" completly destroyed his chances by the pushes and how he get them.
Every RR Storyline sucked.

The Raw after Wrestlemania did NOT disappoint. I wish the crowds were like that everytime. Makes it so much more fun to watch.
I wont get into specifics or spoilers incase anyone hasn't watched it yet. But some awesome things happened!

One thing that was said tho is next week they are having a Superstar Shakeup. Where people from Raw and Smackdown will be traded.

Who would you most like to see on the other Brand?

Reactions: Flash