Official Wrestling Thread

I was thinking how are they going to follow that awesome mania but it was a very good Raw. Few surprises still up their sleeves. Well done WWE.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
read only the results.
No Hardy Speech is that right? @Flash
Nope,they didn't cut and promo. Great show by the way,finally looking forward for next week's raw which haven't happened in a long time. Smackdown was OK but nothing special.. Looking forward to see what the
house of horror match will be like
also the promo that the miz cut was pretty awesome, he has definitely grew on me since the brand split

Last edited:
It had some great moments but overall not as good as Raw... I felt like smackdown was afraid to set up anything because of next weeks shakeup.
Hopefully it'll get back to normal after this shake up or even get better then it was until now, who knows :whistle:

Kind of disappointed with
Bray and miz moving to raw I'm really hoping they'll use them properly and that the IC title is on Raw
on the other hand it's great that they put
KO on Smackdown and that they didn't move aj styles
and I'm also looking forward to see
ziggler vs nakamura
if given enough time they could tear the house down

Yes slightly odd choices and I'm puzzled as to why both with the shake up just as the two shows were really having a good spell, we shall see but loving Nakamura being on main roster.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
@Alistair G @Flash @kaw
Seems like the card for great balls of fire is actually pretty good, I'm actually looking forward for it.
My predictions :
Neville vs Akira Towaza - Neville
Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe - I'd love to see Samoa Joe win, but it's pretty obvious that Lesnar will go out as champion
Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman - Roman,very obvious
Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks - Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt - Seth Rollins
Enzo vs Big Cass - Big Cass
The Miz vs Dean Ambrose - The Miz
Shesaro vs the Hardy Boyz - Shesaro and hopefully beginning of the Broken gimmick :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alistair G
I don't watch a lot of WWE actually.
Predictions
Neville vs Akira Towaza - Neville
Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe - Lesnar, but i really hope this will bring Joe over.
Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman - Rreigns, because Boring vince things.
Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks - Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt - Seth Rollins
Enzo vs Big Cass - Big Cass
The Miz vs Dean Ambrose - The Miz (Boring)
Shesaro vs the Hardy Boyz - Shesaro, and Matt will be Broken after that. Please!

Was at WXW Shortcut to the Top and Progress Wrestling this Weekend, damn. That Indy Stuff is so much better than WWE now.
Still sad that i wasn't there last year, when Tommy End says Goodbye to WXW to go his way to NXT (Aleister Black)

Anybody watch TLC tonight!?
The last minute changes actually made it Much better IMO!!!

FINN vs AJ!!! Amazing.

And KURT's Return to the ring!!! Was so awesome to see. And the rest of that match was so much fun!!

But rest of the ppv was completely forgettable tho. haha

Only see results and some shirt Clips.
AJ vs Finn sounds like a Dream Match. need to see this.

Saw a lot of Main Event Clips, Angle is still an awesome performer. That Grin when he comes in the Arena with the Shield. Priceless!

• Thanks
Only see results and some shirt Clips.
AJ vs Finn sounds like a Dream Match. need to see this.

Saw a lot of Main Event Clips, Angle is still an awesome performer. That Grin when he comes in the Arena with the Shield. Priceless!

Haha yeah his grin was hilarious! looked so funny.

I wonder since he's "back" if they will do a survivor series thing with him on the Raw side and Shane on the Smackdown side?

@kaw That could be fantastic.
Allways a huge Fan of Shane'o'Mac! But i think Shane is to much in that Team Shane vs Team Owens Thing.
But damn, Team Shane vs Team Angle would be much fun.

• Thanks
@kaw That could be fantastic.
Allways a huge Fan of Shane'o'Mac! But i think Shane is to much in that Team Shane vs Team Owens Thing.
But damn, Team Shane vs Team Angle would be much fun.

4 weeks until SS i think... A lot can happen in-between now and then!

With the whole Owens / Shane story going on... I would love to see HHH get involved in some way. Because I don't know whose side he'd be on.

@kaw
Team Shane vs Team Angle would be much fun.

You see RAW? Looks like its happening!!!
Although now Shane / Smackdown are all total HEELS? I don't get how they justify some of the "good guys" doing what they did. Did this make Owens and Sami turn face then? haha

I know tomorrow on Smackdown there is going to be retaliation from Raw, But still... they will come off as the heroes because they are just getting back at SD for jumping them.
I dunno. I'm going too much into this and my head hurts. haha

Should be interesting tho.

• Thanks
@Flash @kaw
Damn what a Line Up at Team RAW.

RAW: Angle, Braun, Balor, Joe, HHH
SD: Shane, Orton, Roode, Nakamura, Cena

SD is BADLY outmatched. Even though I love Roode, I feel like he is the odd man in the lineup. Possible he gets replaced tonight by... The Rock? haha

I think they will make it so that RAW can't work together in the match and end up losing. Which then will set up HHH vs Angle.
But I will say this, even though there are no steaks to the PPV (No belts will change). This is shaping up to be an amazing Survivor Series. Brock vs AJ is going to be the match of the night I think.