OLD SteelBook signed by Director M. Night Shyamalan GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all I have a giveaway being cross promoted on our IG. Tag a friend and if selected via the drawing YOU will win the signed SteelBook of OLD (out now btw !)

And your friend will get a mystery Steel.

All contestants will be merged into one Random.org drawing FYI

So reply below !

31E37FD4-52AD-4BE3-BDD9-C6B6B67F07E1.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t use IG anymore but I’m confused why did we reply in here if it was only including the IG contestants lol? I
thought I see 8 copies in that photo. Are they all only going toward the IG giveaway?

I don’t use IG anymore but I’m confused why did we reply in here if it was only including the IG contestants lol? I
thought I see 8 copies in that photo. Are they all only going toward the IG giveaway?
They counted, it's just that half of the comments got alienated based off of a random drawing on random.org ... so either HDN forum or HDN IG would win. Only had 1 copy to giveaway the rest went out for marketing purposes.

Had I known I would have that hurdle I'd have conducted differently, but I wanted to remain transparent so this was the way to fix that. I'll improve for future. I will have more cool opportunities coming.

They counted, it's just that half of the comments got alienated based off of a random drawing on random.org ... so either HDN forum or HDN IG would win. Only had 1 copy to giveaway the rest went out for marketing purposes.

Had I known I would have that hurdle I'd have conducted differently, but I wanted to remain transparent so this was the way to fix that. I'll improve for future. I will have more cool opportunities coming.

I re read the OP after and you did state it’s for IG tbh. Looking back it looks like we all got it wrong in here lol. Must of missed that when I was tagged. Good luck to the winner though. Cool giveaway