Olly Moss Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The listing and ability to order this poster will end at 12:01 AM Central time 07/19/2012. Get it while you can.
ORDER HERE (expired)

dark-knight-rises-batman-christopher-nolan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha so true. She's mellowed it out since then. Though she's raging right now about flippers and eBay.

Just saw Alice Zhang tweet for anyone who scores a Moss Ghilbi she'll pay twice the price and give you free art which I imagine would be a commission piece.

Ehhh...no offense to you Alice fans, but that's not a good deal. A variant Olly Moss ghibli print will go on the after market for ~$250 when everything dies down. What's more, it is amazing trade bait for some older prints.

Ehhh...no offense to you Alice fans, but that's not a good deal. A variant Olly Moss ghibli print will go on the after market for ~$250 when everything dies down. What's more, it is amazing trade bait for some older prints.

I agree somewhat. Once the regulars are released online, this will bring down the variant in a couple months, and the flippers will want to just get their $$ back after that point. The variable will be the variants with signatures. These will be even more rare, as probably half won't get them signed and the regulars will likely not be signed like 90% of Mondo releases.

Black Widow by Olly Moss 12'

Black Widow print done by Olly Moss for the Avengers event at Mondo in 2012.

Regular Edition, print run of 320

widowfinaljpg.jpg

Olly Moss - Spirited Away & Howl's Moving Castle (Reg)

7076b6ecf2d46aa3af155d43_296x533.jpg

Poster by Olly Moss. 20"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 430. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

5d31cce49b2dfa63abe3b1fc_296x533.jpg

Poster by Olly Moss. 20"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 430. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

On sale tomorrow 7/25/13

EDIT: I kept this seprate from the SDCC threads since these are technically two different realeases. The Variants were only available at SDCC

Did not even get it to cart this time, only saw the sold out screen :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Sprited Away, that is. Had a chance to try to get the other one but did not care for it.