Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.3) [Hong Kong]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 2020
Group buy: closed
Price: TBA
Group buy: will open March 9. Very limited copies. GB will open between 11 AM and 1 PM CST. Check your local timings HERE

Note: Limited Edition 250 copies. Double Lenticular Edition contains: 1 WWA SteelBook (4K+BD) + Folder including (44-page movie photo booklet + 11 movie art cards + complete character folding poster + Rick Dalton folding poster (32 cm x 48 cm) + numbered collector card

1BCF048B-1758-4FCE-B202-464F8FE74587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so im told the remaining copies to be shipped will be moving to China Post to get them out ... fyi

covid really giving us a kick in the ....

Received my copy yesterday in a sturdy shipping box and well protected. Looks nice in hand. Thanks to @Wreck for hosting this group buy.

Last edited:
Fanatics DL is a bit sharper than ML but there is not that big of a difference. And fanatic has the better goodies (better character cards and I like the booklet more and they got more) Only downside is the WWA steelbook.

goodies
HDN (42 of 70).jpg

Fanatics DL is a bit sharper than ML but there is not that big of a difference. And fanatic has the better goodies (better character cards and I like the booklet more and they got more) Only downside is the WWA steelbook.

goodies

A Bit!? That looks alot sharper than my ML lenti which is blurry as ****!
I Do like the OC outer box from Manta ....that's about it

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Guess what I did..
I got the Manta OC, replaced the Manta DL with Fanatics DL (will sell the Manta DL)
So the Manta box now houses the Fanatics DL and Manta FS

The Manta SL I had to take out (as it won't fit with the above two)
But still a beautiful edition will be keeping

Reactions: jasong