Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.3) [Hong Kong]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 2020
Group buy: closed
Price: TBA
Group buy: will open March 9. Very limited copies. GB will open between 11 AM and 1 PM CST. Check your local timings HERE

Note: Limited Edition 250 copies. Double Lenticular Edition contains: 1 WWA SteelBook (4K+BD) + Folder including (44-page movie photo booklet + 11 movie art cards + complete character folding poster + Rick Dalton folding poster (32 cm x 48 cm) + numbered collector card

1BCF048B-1758-4FCE-B202-464F8FE74587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, not sure how the potsal situation with HK is, has anyone else had this? Thanks.

Just curious, not sure how the potsal situation with HK is, has anyone else had this? Thanks.
Got my copy on the 3rd of June.

For some reason, Finland has been one of the countries to where HK Post has maintained almost uninterrupted service.
Pics or it didn't happen? :)

Uninteresting photo taken on a cloudy day:
20200603_BF_OUATIH.jpg

Got my copy on the 3rd of June.

For some reason, Finland has been one of the countries to where HK Post has maintained almost uninterrupted service.
Pics or it didn't happen? :)

Uninteresting photo taken on a cloudy day:
Thanks. Looks like I'm going to have to move to Finland! :thumbs:

So what did you think?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Thanks. Looks like I'm going to have to move to Finland! :thumbs:
Welcome! There's still plenty of room here :LOL: Unfortunately no sign of the gently rolling green hills of the UK and the winters can be a bit harsh sometimes :ohno:
So what did you think?
I'm not a huge lenticular fan, as I always feel they are just pale imitations of reality, so anything I say should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, I haven't unsealed the slip.

In the front, Leonardo and Brad look sharp, as well the car. The 3D transition gets a bit jagged in the car's interior parts and the background hill is quite fuzzy, but there's a distinct sense of depth.

In the back, Margot looks sharp, too :drool: The same thing with the background image as on the front; there's a good sense of depth, but no part of the building is sharp.

My overall feeling is that I've seen considerably better lentis from Blufans. Not disappointed, though, as my expectations were not very high to begin with.

Welcome! There's still plenty of room here :LOL: Unfortunately no sign of the gently rolling green hills of the UK and the winters can be a bit harsh sometimes :ohno:

I'm not a huge lenticular fan, as I always feel they are just pale imitations of reality, so anything I say should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, I haven't unsealed the slip.

In the front, Leonardo and Brad look sharp, as well the car. The 3D transition gets a bit jagged in the car's interior parts and the background hill is quite fuzzy, but there's a distinct sense of depth.

In the back, Margot looks sharp, too :drool: The same thing with the background image as on the front; there's a good sense of depth, but no part of the building is sharp.

My overall feeling is that I've seen considerably better lentis from Blufans. Not disappointed, though, as my expectations were not very high to begin with.

Sounds marvellous, I'll be over later. :LOL:

Thanks for the detail, appreciate that. I have to say from what I have seen so far that sounds very accurate. I suspect by the time I get it my eyes will have deteriorated and maybe it won't matter. ;):LOL::thumbs:

I'll try to find the link by tomorrow. But basically a lot of interrupted mailing for postal service for HK so they are waiting it out. The link lists everyone's Countries and what type of suspensions with mail their still currently is. Tho I'm told they think it will be back to normal here in July. And thus im told just to wait it out.

Reactions: djjez83 and jasong
I'll try to find the link by tomorrow. But basically a lot of interrupted mailing for postal service for HK so they are waiting it out. The link lists everyone's Countries and what type of suspensions with mail their still currently is. Tho I'm told they think it will be back to normal here in July. And thus im told just to wait it out.
Cheers @Wreck I had assumed it was just a bit of a mess. Don't go to much hassle. But interested if you hear anything. Thanks. :thumbs:

Did you get a shipping notification from Collectong? I'm in the US and mine hasn't shipped yet. At least I don't think it has.

edit...scratch that. I thought I was in the Manta Lab thread :bag:

Reactions: jasong
This is a killer set. Just watched this again last night. Love it, man. Just love it. Pitt is just unconsciously excellent.
Totally. I have seen it 3 times so far. At the pictures it was stunning. Was the Oscar best film winner to me. :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN