Now Streaming One Piece (Live-Action) (Season 1) [Netflix]

one_piece_ver9.jpegone_piece_ver10.jpegone_piece_ver11.jpegone_piece_ver12.jpegone_piece_ver13.jpeg

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Binge watched this yesterday and I think this is actually really good. It's been many years since I watched the anime but as far as I can remember this is a very good shot at representing it. The characters are also likeable and have good chemistry so far. Wish there was more to watch.

Ive never read or watched the anime... But just watched the first episode tonight and really loved it. It was so fun. I will for sure keep watching.

i started reading the manga in 2001... damn, time flies.

Had no idea it has been around this long... I looked up the Anime because I thought maybe I'd check it out after finishing the season, Its INSANE how many episodes there are...

"As of September 3, 2023, 1,074 episodes of One Piece have aired"

If each episode is 24 mins long and I were to start watching... it would take me 429 Hours to watch, thats 18 Days of my life.
WHAT!?

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth
Had no idea it has been around this long... I looked up the Anime because I thought maybe I'd check it out after finishing the season, Its INSANE how many episodes there are...

If each episode is 24 mins long and I were to start watching... it would take me 429 Hours to watch, thats 18 Days of my life.
WHAT!?
one piece started 1997 in japan :D
1090 chapters at the moment, but the creator of one piece makes a lot of breaks between the chapters.
when you like the netflix show you will f#cking love the anime!

Reactions: kaw

WHAT!?

18 days is not too bad though, especially if you do something you would enjoy.

Reactions: kaw