Online Stores To Buy Comics

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Where do you buy your comics ? Or just list different places to buy them and any recommendations or comments

Midtowncomics
Golden apple comics
Igcomicstore
Unknown comic books
4colorbeast

MyComicShop is really the only place that I shop from. They have the best selection for the best prices. Midtown and Forbidden Planet aren't bad, but their selection isn't usually as good. Mile High Comics is decent for selection, but their prices are usually ridiculously high compared to the other sites. Then there DCBS for pre-orders and trades... the absolute best site out there.

The comic mint.com , placed my first order today

took a look at thatr, bloody numnuts haven´t put in so I can scroll with pg down or pg up, argh

so what did you order mate?
@raspor

I ordered this Batman 1000 and if you add gotg to cart w any purchase it’s free
iOS Image - 854639166.jpg
iOS Image - 1380769592.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and raspor
I regularly pre-order stuff from Unknown Comic Books and Midtown Comics. Sometimes The Comic Mint. Before, I do Milehigh Comic. Since, i have no time to drop by my LCS, online shopping is my only hope esp. for variants that sell out on release day. Oh, ebay is also my last resort.

I was actually impressed that I got an email thanking me for my order and an introduction of sorts. It may have been auto generated, but its hard to tell. Either way it was a nice touch if auto, and much more impressed if personally curated. (thecomicmint)

I also recommend igcomicstore customer service. Good dudes, wish they did regular stuff and variants as id support them but its mostly only their limited exclusives.

I hope I may promote my own store (for Europe based members).

Just opened and still growing :thumbs:

Reactions: Wreck
I hope I may promote my own store (for Europe based members).

Just opened and still growing :thumbs:

I'll be taking a look :thumbs:

Normally pick mine up in person but if I order online it will be Forbidden Planet.

Reactions: rschiks
I'll be taking a look :thumbs:

Normally pick mine up in person but if I order online it will be Forbidden Planet.
If you do order online, would you rather have them shipped tracked and insured, or is just a few stamps on them fine and you see whenever they arrive?
I know tracked and insured makes it more expensive, but I don’t mind. Of course it should not be a 300% increase.

If you do order online, would you rather have them shipped tracked and insured, or is just a few stamps on them fine and you see whenever they arrive?
I know tracked and insured makes it more expensive, but I don’t mind. Of course it should not be a 300% increase.
All depends on what I'm buying mate if its an expensive issue then ill always go for tracked regardless of the cost but if it's a few standard issues then the normal post is normally what ill go for.

Reactions: rschiks