Onward (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: August 26, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on August 12 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $38.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $39.99 (WeET)
Note: Includes a bonus disc

Onward (1).jpg

onward1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuck in an order with KimChi too, although I can’t help but feel the design on the plain version of this is much nicer.

Also picked up SMLife’s Wreck It Ralph Fullslip as that was still in stock. Couldn’t find a topic on it or any pictures, so it’s a gamble.

What a pain. I WOULD have ordered but a lot of Asian countries aren't shipping to Australia right now except by courier. I emailed both NOVA and Kimchi two days ago asking if there were any issues shipping here and neither have gotten back to me :angry:

What a pain. I WOULD have ordered but a lot of Asian countries aren't shipping to Australia right now except by courier. I emailed both NOVA and Kimchi two days ago asking if there were any issues shipping here and neither have gotten back to me :angry:
Nova isn't shipping yet, but with kimchi if you ship via k-packet they use a 3rd party logistics company to get them to Australia and they eventually get handed over to AusPost.

• Informative
Reactions: Futurhythm

Yesasia still have it up for preorder - No idea if this helps - YESASIA: Onward (Blu-ray) (Steelbook Limited Edition) (Korea Version) Blu-ray - Dan Scanlon, Walt Disney Company - Anime in Korean - Free Shipping - North America Site

• Helpful Post

That one ships to US only. @Futurhythm needs this one:

• Helpful Post

Thanks, guys! I forgot about them even though I actually managed to get the SM Life Frozen Steelbook from them ages after the fact. I might try my luck closer to release and see if there are any restocks or cancellations first though. I've been putting off my Korean releases and I think my wallet wants a bit of abuse :box:

Reactions: IRON MAN

Does it? Says free international shipping, and I've ordered from them many times and they've shipped to the UK.

The only region it states it won't ship to is Hong Kong

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 16.58.48.png

@Futurhythm

Does it? Says free international shipping, and I've ordered from them many times and they've shipped to the UK.

The only region it states it won't ship to is Hong Kong

View attachment 482004

They have one for US only and the other for the rest of the world.

Your link,

Screen Shot1.png

takes to the US site.

Screen Shot2.png

The part about "free international shipping" is not accurate info on their behalf (they copy/paste from global site).

Screen Shot3.png

Reactions: mnementh
They have one for US only and the other for the rest of the world.

Your link,

View attachment 482007

takes to the US site.

View attachment 482008

The part about "free international shipping" is not accurate info on their behalf (they copy/paste from global site).

View attachment 482009

Thanks - I really didn't know there were 2 sites - They must have been redirecting me to the Global Site whenever I hit order/preorder.

Onward is still available on the Global Site - YESASIA: Onward (Blu-ray) (Steelbook Limited Edition) (Korea Version) Blu-ray - Dan Scanlon, Walt Disney Company - Anime in Korean - Free Shipping

Reactions: IRON MAN
I prefer eBay seller wdpung. Shipped most items are cheaper and he always sends custom friendly with k-packet. He has three left at the moment.
Yup. Recently bought Bloodshot off him and somehow saved $20ish :O