[OPEN] Batman Vs. Robin: Court of Owls Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Batman vs. Robin: Court of Owls Blu-ray Steelbook from Target

Pre-order cost is $19.99 $16.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($17.92 with taxes)

Original listing here - http://www.target.com/p/batman-vs-robin-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-target-exclusive/-/A-17167554

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match. IN ADDITION: Other DC steelbooks have been available in Canada. THIS COULD HAPPEN AGAIN, and if you'd rather order from there, please HOLD YOUR REQUEST.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 for the first copy and $1.50 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

Requesting list:
1. UK @whited001 x1 *HOLD
2. UK @mnementh x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
3. UK @thewoe x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
4. UK @Tacozilla x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
5. UK @Narg x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
6. UK @hellboydce1 x1
7. FN @Ranavalone x1 *Invoiced
8. FR @Bendouche x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
9. UK @morgand1987 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
10. UK @Pattman06 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
11. UK @jitstark x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
12. UK @viper0210 x1 *Shipped May 2 2015
13. UK @eps999 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
14. UK @D4vem88 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
15. UK @kaneo911 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
16. Switerland @DylanDog75 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
17. FR @Tchinkwe x2 *Shipped May 2 2015
19. UK @chronicpoetic x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
20. US @ripclaw x1 *Shipped May 2 2015
21. UK @jackanape x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
22. AU @Futurhythm x2 *Shipped May 2 2015
24. AU @kezzar111 x1
25. Brazil @Polak x1 *HOLD
26. UK @Danzigg1979 x1 *Shipped May 1 2015
27. UK @stevew1978 x1
28. IT @MrPulp x2
30. UK @Scott JC x2 *Shipped May 2 2015

32. Thailand @pttgc x1 *HOLD
33. Brazil @Seth Plate AM x1 *Invoiced

Last edited:
hey everyone - an update about this group buy - I asked @Wreck for an assist and he reached out behind the scenes to our contacts and they have indicated that orders haven't been shipped out due to a technical reason, but this has now been resolved.

I should hopefully see a ship notice soon, and should receive any copies ordered online in a week or so.

I'll keep you updated as I hear more. Thanks for the continued patience on this group buy, and sorry I've not been able to get you these items sooner.

Invoices or invoice requests have been sent to everyone, hopefully I did not miss anyone.
Andy, it appears that I haven't received the invoice. Checked my junk email folder in the off change it would've found its way there, but no such luck.

I assume the invoice would've been sent to my PayPal account email as with the other recent GBs?

Andy, it appears that I haven't received the invoice. Checked my junk email folder in the off change it would've found its way there, but no such luck.

I assume the invoice would've been sent to my PayPal account email as with the other recent GBs?

Yep, was waiting to get Interstellar in hand from your custom order, which should arrive today. This way I invoice you once, and you're not paying the paypal fees for multiple payments. :)

Reactions: Ranavalone
Yes indeed :) I was actually thinking of that as a possible reason earlier, but had forgotten all about that by the time I posted my question :LOL: Thanks! :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21