[OPEN] HULK, INCREDIBLE HULK, ANT-MAN (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticulars) [Triple Set] - Mini Group Buy

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
Hi ninjas,

i am hosting a mini group buy for a triple set of the following three steelbooks for retail price (two of them sold out already from the source):

Hulk - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook (Limited to 2000 Copies) Blu-ray

The Incredible Hulk - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook (Limited to 2000 Copies) Blu-ray

Ant-Man 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG

7 SETS AVAILABLE. ALL NEW, SEALED, MINT.

only triple set requests please, no split ups of the sets

The PRICE:

20€ Hulk (was using a -10% code for this, makes it a bit cheaper)
20€ The Incredible Hulk (was using a -10% code for this, makes it a bit cheaper)
28€ Ant-Man
3€ HDN group buy fee
3.50€ paypal fee
= 74,50 €

SHIPPING (always insured, recorded and safely packaged, shipped in carton box):

EU and UK destinations 14€ (recorded shipping) for 1-6 steelbooks (eventually even more than 6...)
WORLD destinations 18€ (recorded shipping) for 1-6 steelbooks (eventually even more than 6...)

FREE SHIPPING OPTION ! ! ! FREE WORLDWIDE, COMBINED SHIPPING IF YOU BUY STUFF for 70€ or more FROM MY SALES THREAD which i just updated and you can find here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/aut-steelbooks-for-sale-thread-by-severo.43573/

TERMS:

* Hi-Def Ninja Group Buy Rules apply to this thread.
* If you post a request here, you have to take it. No backing down afterwards.
* If you decide to request but then not to pay, you will get a spot on my personal trade blacklist.
* Payment must be made within a week in € (euro) with Paypal, fees are already included in the item's price.
* no order limit.

PLEASE POST YOUR REQUEST for a copy (including the country you're located at + which version) in the comments below! I will pm you as soon as possible with the payment details (paypal address) and to get the shipping address. :)

Request List:

1. MY OWN COPIES :)
2. RASPOR (SWE) ---> PAID--->SHIPPED, STEELBOOKZ4EVA --->PAID--->SHIPPED

If you have any further questons, please don't hesitate to ask :)
OK then, let's have fun! :)

Last edited:
If only I had the funds right now I'd jump on this. Well maybe if you still have these in January I'll get a set :) good luck with the rest

• Thanks
Reactions: severo