Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: April 21, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €33.99

81mctGRffGL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent artwork:) Will this steelbook by chance release US stateside?

I loved The Gentleman and it only received a non us steel release (had a custom made instead). Didn't like Wrath of Man and found its steel sloppily lazy artwork of just the logo disappointing.

Hey @SpaceCadet do u know if Amazon Germany ships to the USA? Having a hard time getting through the acct to get it ordered from Amazon.de.

I was able to order Last of Us steelbook from Amazon UK, but my language translator isn't working well for translating the page for me.

Hey @SpaceCadet do u know if Amazon Germany ships to the USA? Having a hard time getting through the acct to get it ordered from Amazon.de.

I was able to order Last of Us steelbook from Amazon UK, but my language translator isn't working well for translating the page for me.
Are you kidding? The whole website is exactly the same, I long got used to them, so even Italian and Spanish ones are a breeze, but this German one even has an English version built in, without the need of a translator. The button is up in the bar near the account on the top right.
And yes, they ship to the US, at least while it's a preorder.