Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

326787643_1285166488882234_2990381971228511755_n.jpg

Let’s hope it’s a decent film and not sh!t like his last 4 films. Nolan hasn’t made a decent film since 2010!!!! Which is crazy

Would say he only has 1 movie OK out of 4.
0.75 for Interstellar. 0.25 for TDKR. These movies have flaws and could have been far better with better scripts.
Dunkirk was a mess with historical inaccuracies.
Tenet was… Tenet.

One of the best because it's so accurate ;)
He’s a pretentious director that’s makes mid films nowadays. What can I say?

Anyway. Glad we never placed bets the other day on the new manta threads. I would of lost

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I've found Nolan's stuff a little hard to digest of late myself despite having a lot of interest in the run up to release. Tenet came and went without leaving any lasting impression for me (the awful sound mixing really didn't help either), I was really hyped for Dunkirk as one of my favourite books spends a lot of time on that period of the war but I felt it was a bit lacking, although I still enjoyed it. Didn't love TDKR. Interstellar I can never make my mind up on, I think it was decent if not a bit bogged down by Nolan's usual overexposition for his world-building, has one of Zimmer's best ever soundtracks too.

I'm hoping this will be good, if it's not, well screw it, it's coming out just a few days before my birthday so it will just have to be a Barbie girl summer instead :cigar:

Reactions: Fragile and Flloydo
I've found Nolan's stuff a little hard to digest of late myself despite having a lot of interest in the run up to release. Tenet came and went without leaving any lasting impression for me (the awful sound mixing really didn't help either), I was really hyped for Dunkirk as one of my favourite books spends a lot of time on that period of the war but I felt it was a bit lacking, although I still enjoyed it. Didn't love TDKR. Interstellar I can never make my mind up on, I think it was decent if not a bit bogged down by Nolan's usual overexposition for his world-building, has one of Zimmer's best ever soundtracks too.

I'm hoping this will be good, if it's not, well screw it, it's coming out just a few days before my birthday so it will just have to be a Barbie girl summer instead :cigar:
Admittedly I can also never make my mind up on interstellar. I loved it when I first see it and then every watch since I’ve either hate It more or liked it a bit more. Rises is bad but I can watch it when I do the whole trilogy. There’s still 4 or 5 scenes that I think are good as anything in begins or TDK but as a whole it fails.

There's literally no one else right now, besides Tom Cruise with McQuarrie, that are still making such big budget real freaking movies, with real shite exploding, not delusional, idiotic and 'safe' saturday morning cartoons, like Cameron, Marvel, etc do.
So if you don't like them, you're an enemy of cinema!

Last edited:
Reactions: str.scrm and gAnX