Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2022
Puchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $29.98 (Shout) - $24.49 (Amazon)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

FcyzsEoXoAEkT8e.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a copy today. Areas on both discs look like someone went ice skating on them. I'd rather not have to return the steelbook to Best Buy because it's not dented (just a few thin scratches on the back that I filled in to minimize the appearance). I'm hoping they'll be able to exchange them for clean discs.

On Amazon.uk it's £28.79, with the exchange rate shouldn't this be closer to twenty quid on the UK site?
Didn’t realise they were on the U.K. site too and works out about £1.20 less than what I paid for coraline lol.
Might pick this up at the start of the year if it’s still in stock. No biggie if not

Reactions: Punker76
Didn’t realise they were on the U.K. site too and works out about £1.20 less than what I paid for coraline lol.
Might pick this up at the start of the year if it’s still in stock. No biggie if not
Yeah, the majority of steels/4ks sold by amazon US will end up on amazon UK after release. Same though, Coraline cost me about 29.50 from the US, and it's now 28 via amazon UK lol

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, the majority of steels/4ks sold by amazon US will end up on amazon UK after release. Same though, Coraline cost me about 29.50 from the US, and it's now 28 via amazon UK lol
I got a pre order promise refund on it too. Had $3 refunded yesterday. But yeah slightly cheaper getting it through the U.K. site.

Reactions: samdavies
Yeah, I got my Army of Darkness through Amazon UK too. They still ship from the States (in a jiffy bag!), and remarkably it arrived undamaged.

Reactions: Flloydo
is there anyone having trouble with the 4K disc please ? I read someone have trouble ... the xbox don't want to play it !

if anyone has answer, please let me know.

Thanks.

is there anyone having trouble with the 4K disc please ? I read someone have trouble ... the xbox don't want to play it !

if anyone has answer, please let me know.

Thanks.
I've seen this complaint a fair bit recently (the Criterion WKW set springs to mind). Seems to be a common issue with Xbox for some reason.

Off the back of being so impressed with Coraline and the steelbook I went for a blind buy on this. First of all the film is incredible, stop motion at its finest. Great story and film in general but I honestly also love these 2 shout factory’s steels and artworks. 100% going for boxtrolls and Kubo when they come out.

EFB63FFF-A1F2-4FE2-81BE-62E3AC8114A0.jpeg

981956D8-8153-4522-B7F1-46905BE8CE40.jpeg

A93EBF74-CF77-46D5-A4F4-99B2B46B6026.jpeg

E5AF64E0-6EAE-4566-A639-54E4F63AF5FE.jpeg

B709154D-F110-4364-A5EC-D5BCDC97236E.jpeg

90A193CC-C4A9-4FE6-A273-DC790FF6DCD4.jpeg

Off the back of being so impressed with Coraline and the steelbook I went for a blind buy on this. First of all the film is incredible, stop motion at its finest. Great story and film in general but I honestly also love these 2 shout factory’s steels and artworks. 100% going for boxtrolls and Kubo when they come out.

View attachment 548050

My Paranorman came with scratches on the back - gutted! Coraline is perfect though. Where did you get yours from again? May have to get another Paranorman to replace it.

My Paranorman came with scratches on the back - gutted! Coraline is perfect though. Where did you get yours from again? May have to get another Paranorman to replace it.
Both from amazon but I ordered Paranorman through the U.K. site

Reactions: jaffajakes
Amazon.com mailing steels in a brown envelope. Padded envelope? A cardboard mailer? Nah. Just a standard brown envelope.

How these arrived in the UK unscathed is genuinely baffling.

View attachment 553655
View attachment 553656
I finally ordered them all a couple weeks ago and mine arrived packaged exactly the same... thankfully also unscathed.