Release date: April 29, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE A - B - C
Price: €35.99
Notes: Collectors Edition + Booklet, limited to 555 each

71iyTDglCVL._SL1200_.jpg
61UmY2m+1YL._SL1200_.jpg
61f7L2LC7uL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for making a thread, I saw the news about it, but only had time to post it on my forum.
I was sure there'd be no special packaging releases for this movie after that French steelbook, so was very happy to get one sealed last fall. Of course Germans are giving more attention to a movie of this type, and I'm glad.
Since the steelbook had C cover art, will try to buy the A version.

Reactions: komor
Since the steelbook had C cover art, will try to buy the A version.
Steelbook had A as backcover, front was this one, Better take cover C then, which is the best imo, because the movie poster for it has similar dimensions and doesn´t look cropped.
not my photo
1651300800681.png

Last edited:
Steelbook had A as backcover, front was this one
not my photo
Oh, right, I forgot, but it's very similar.
Haven't opened it, the back indeed is the very same image as A cover.
Now I don’t know which to get. It would make sense to get C then, but I don't like all the extra writing on it.

Watched it in cinema and enjoyed it for this type of movie.
Maybe will go for C type since it's most appealing to me. :) but on the other hand ton of writting is a bit of nono for me.
And type A looks faithful to movie since it uses original poster and it's barebone aside of type C.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oh, right, I forgot, but it's very similar.
Haven't opened it, the back indeed is the very same image as A cover.
Now I don’t know which to get. It would make sense to get C then, but I don't like all the extra writing on it.
I know what you mean it is much writing (especially spine) on it and A is a bit less writing . who designed that?

Reactions: Lenny Nero