Warwickshire, United Kingdom.
Check out Peter Gutierrez's Aliens print

Year: 2013
Class: Art Print
Released: 05/31/13
Run: 100
Size: 18 X 24

gutierrez-aliens.jpg

As kindly pointed out by Roseart - The Variant Editons (both are a run of 5).

Aliens Blue Variant
PeterGutierrezBlueQueen_large.jpg

Aliens Orange Variant
PeterGutierrezBrownQueen_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was sold at the Hero Complex Gallery initially as very limited Giclees.

"The Queen" Blue Variant by Peter Gutierrez (Limited Edition of 5)

"The Queen" Orange Variant by Peter Gutierrez (Limited Edition of 5)

Then it looks like Dynamic Rex released and edition of 100 on April 30, 2013 and started taking preorders.

The Queen Screen-print

I would assume it is long sold out as they said they should start shipping in May, but I guess there is a small chance of hope as it also says:

"Pre-Ordering temporarily closed so we can catch up on all the orders."

I'm going to guess they forgot to just remove that line in the description. :(

Hey Man, haha, no not depressed at all. It's a poster, LOL. But, the thing is I don't really collect posters, figurines, etc, so I've not been 'in the know' when these things get released at all. However, since we have a growing area of collectibles and posters on the site, I keep learning about more stuff that goes with movies I love. So....I feel myself getting tugged at...especially by 'The Queen', as a huge Alien fan, lol.

Hey Man, haha, no not depressed at all. It's a poster, LOL. But, the thing is I don't really collect posters, figurines, etc, so I've not been 'in the know' when these things get released at all. However, since we have a growing area of collectibles and posters on the site, I keep learning about more stuff that goes with movies I love. So....I feel myself getting tugged at...especially by 'The Queen', as a huge Alien fan, lol.

Watch it. That "tug" only gets stronger. :p