Pics Of Your Last Art Print Acquired

Hope these qualify. These are 11 1/2 x 16 1/2 canvas prints, really nice detail

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0133.jpg
    DSCN0133.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 435
My first 4 prints framed with 4 more frames ordered. Should have those next weekend.

fr1.jpg

fr2.jpg

-Pulp Fiction (Joshua Budich) - Mondo
-In The House Of The Undying (Daniel Danger) - Mondo "Game of Thrones"
-Ambush (Rich Kelly) - Mondo "Game of Thrones"
-The Professional - Variant (Raid71) - Bottleneck

No, I did not get them framed for the floor. :p The wife (boss) wants to paint the walls before we start hanging them. We're on Angie's List now looking for the painter. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see this thread. Gives me an excuse to dig out all my old posters and prints :D

Here's the first one I came across. Little White Lies Magazine Mesrine ltd print - number 47/100

Steelbooks 180313 001.jpg

Steelbooks 180313 002.jpg

Next step is to get it framed ;)

Here are a few more that I just received this weekend. DU is one of the one of the ones getting a frame this weekened, but the other 3 are in cue.

CIMG7023.jpg

CIMG7030.jpg

CIMG7025.jpg

CIMG7032.jpg

-Django Unchained (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"
-Silver Linings Playbook (Joshua Budich) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"
-Zero Dark Thirty (GITD - Glow in the Dark) (Godmachine) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"
-Superbad (Jeff Boyes) - Gallery1988 "A Tribute to Judd Apatow"

One thing about this hobby, is the framing can cost more than the print, but the print is worth more than the frame. :movie:

Speacial thanks to pinhead and the cenobites for the lockdown. :thumbs:

Glad to see this thread. Gives me an excuse to dig out all my old posters and prints :D

Here's the first one I came across. Little White Lies Magazine Mesrine ltd print - number 47/100

Next step is to get it framed ;)

OK, maybe this thread was a bad idea. :emb: My want list is big enough as it is. :wtf:

That is awesome Zone! :scat:

Here are a few more that I just received this weekend. DU is one of the one of the ones getting a frame this weekened, but the other 3 are in cue.
View attachment 29216

-Django Unchained (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"
-Silver Linings Playbook (Joshua Budich) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"
-Zero Dark Thirty (GITD - Glow in the Dark) (Godmachine) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"
-Superbad (Jeff Boyes) - Gallery1988 "A Tribute to Judd Apatow"

One thing about this hobby, is the framing can cost more than the print, but the print is worth more than the frame. :movie:

Speacial thanks to pinhead and the cenobites for the lockdown. :thumbs:

Thats ZDT is just :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Now you should re-take that picture with 4 ZDT steels holding the corners down, hehe. :p

Religious fanatics need not open spoiler. You will go to hell if you do.

View attachment 29340

I'm not breaking the 3 SB rule. Those are for the GB. :p

Eternal damnation for me then :p That's a great looking print!

Now I'm feeling the bug coming back. Can't afford another collecting hobby. Or can I? :ohno:

Reactions: roseart
Just came in today. Loved this movie growing up, and to me it is one that holds up the test of time. Even better, I got to meet and talk to Travis at Flat Stock this year. Really great guy. :thumbs:

CIMG7164.JPG

Maximum Overdrive (Sig 52/200) (Travis Bone) 24x36

Some new additions. :oohyeah:

Shaun "Shaun of the Dead" (Sig 31/40) (Bruce Yan) - HGC 12x24
HDN1.jpg

The Hurt Locker "Tick Tock" (Sig 9/20) (Cuyler Smith) - HGC 13x19
HDN2.jpg

Fifth Element "Time not important. Only life important" (88/100) (Godmachine) - Bottleneck 18x24
HDN3.jpg

The Outsiders (5/20) (Adam Juresko) - Bottleneck 12x18
HDN4.jpg

Neo Tokyo Customs (Sig 33/50) (Joshua Budich) - Gallery1988 "Product Placement" 18x24
HDN5.jpg

Kitten Mittons (Sig 62/80) (Adam Hanson) - Gallery1988 "Product Placement" 12x12
One of the funniest shows on cable TV. If you don't know it, YouTube "kitten mittons" :hilarious:
HDN6.jpg

New Girl (Joshua Budich) (88/150) - Gallery1988 "Paleyfest2013" 18x24
The wife and I agree, this is one of the funniest sitcoms on reg. TV. :hilarious:
HDN7.jpg