Pics Of Your Last Art Print Acquired

My first post here and actually my first print I ever purchased. Wanted to go for the regular (color) but they went really fast so was only able to get the variant, still very happy:

View attachment 499473
Nice pick up. yeah gotta be quick when they go on sale but always follow an artists social media pages as they more often than not will announce when they sell their AP copies and you can sometime grab what you need there

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Nice pick up. yeah gotta be quick when they go on sale but always follow an artists social media pages as they more often than not will announce when they sell their AP copies and you can sometime grab what you need there
Yep, its just like with GBs or some popular pre-orders :D I was ready with the F5, but it was the situation where I had it in my cart and before I checked out it was already sold. Matter of seconds. But still okay since I got the variant. Very happy with it :thumbs:

@Robles your collection is growing and growing. long strides since your killer klowns days
Thanks Mate :D :thumbs:

Yeah, I'm really into the prints now, probably more than anything else.
Seeing collections like yours really inspires me to keep the collection going and damn is there a vast amount of stuff out there that I like :rofl: :wow: and to think it came from me just picking up the one print that was for my KKOS collection, had no intention of carrying on buying them.