Pins on sale and last purchased!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!

Chime in with the last Mondo or other pins you purchased!
wolverine1.jpg

New Mondo Pins on sale here: http://www.mondotees.com

1.jpg
Universal Monsters Enamel Pins (Monochrome).
Designed by DKNG Studios. Dracula (1.5" height), Phantom of the Opera (1.2" Height), The Invisible Man (1.3" Height), Ardeth (1.1" Height). Expected to Ship in October 2018. Ships to addresses in US & Canada Only. $10 Each

2.jpg
Universal Monsters Enamel Pins. Designed by DKNG Studios. Dracula (1.5" height), Phantom of the Opera (1.2" Height), The Invisible Man (1.3" Height), Ardeth (1.1" Height). Expected to Ship in October 2018. Ships to addresses in US & Canada Only. $10 Each

3.jpg
BEETLEJUICE Enamel Pins. Designed by WeBuyYourKids. Sandworm (1.5" Height), Adam (1.25" Height), Barbara (1.25" Height). Expected to Ship in October 2018. Ships to addresses in US only. $10 Each

4.jpg
CHILD'S PLAY 2 Enamel Pins. Designed by Gary Pullin. Jack in the Box (1.25" Height), Nice Guy (1.45" Height). Expected to Ship in October 2018. Ships to addresses in US & Canada Only. $10 Each

Sitting at allergy doc and saw on sale alert for new Halloween “Paul Ghost shirt”. I was fully prepared to tell the staff I couldn’t get my shot “right now” cuz I have to buy a t-shirt. I made it with 5 secs to share. Also got the pins of Laurie, Paul and Michael, woot! @tridon

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Sitting at allergy doc and saw on sale alert for new Halloween “Paul Ghost shirt”. I was fully prepared to tell the staff I couldn’t get my shot “right now” cuz I have to buy a t-shirt. I made it with 5 secs to share. Also got the pins of Laurie, Paul and Michael, woot! @tridon

I don't even bother with Mondo drops anymore. The shirt is super cool, but I wanted the Sienkiewicz print... and I knew I wouldn't get it and everything would just end in heartbreak, so I avoided the drop altogether.

I don't even bother with Mondo drops anymore. The shirt is super cool, but I wanted the Sienkiewicz print... and I knew I wouldn't get it and everything would just end in heartbreak, so I avoided the drop altogether.
Yeah I follow them on Instagram and as always people were mad lit up about it. Makes complete sense why folks would be.

1.png

CASTLEVANIA Enamel Pin. Glow-in-the-dark. 1.5" Width, 2.2"x1.5" Backing. Expected to Ship Immediately. Ships to North America, Central America, South America and Europe. $10

Reactions: SteelMadien