Pins on sale and last purchased!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!

Chime in with the last Mondo or other pins you purchased!
wolverine1.jpg

New Mondo Pins on sale here: http://www.mondotees.com

A mischievous runaway alien. A free-spirited young girl. A delightful Disney animated classic. This week we are excited to bring you our very first enamel pins for Disney’s LILO & STITCH just in time for ‘Stitch Day!’

Madrid-based illustrator Ana Sebastian’s designs of Lilo, Stitch, and ‘Ohana reflect the adoration she feels for this film, personally heralded as one of her favorites of all time. Sebastian’s colorfully whimsical artwork captures the love and joy this movie emanates and is a phenomenal premiere from Sebastian for Mondo. Joining her stellar selections is a charming Elvis Stitch designed by the inimitable Matt Taylor.

If you or your family love Disney’s LILO & STITCH like we do, don’t leave these pins behind. All four are on sale now.

unnamed.png

Available in two different sizes, now you can feel the Bern anywhere you go with your very own Inauguration Bernie pin!

Inauguration Bernie will be released TODAY @ 12PM ET on our homepage!

1.jpg
Inauguration Bernie by Florey
Hard enamel pin
Rubber clutch backing
1.25 inches $10.99
3 inches $14.99
Estimated to ship in 3-4 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
I'm not really a pin collector but every now and then I come across some beautiful pins which is impossible for me to ignore....

A while back I came across some photos of a couple amazing pins, the 'Drive' pins from Pins & Noodles (@Noodles ) which I needed to get for my Drive collection

IMG_20210225_184008~3.jpg

IMG_20210225_184008~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Noodles
  • Friendly
Reactions: larson1977
Pin shaman Danny Steinman returns with a brand new release that’s guaranteed to drive you batty!

Danny’s psychedelic approach to pins is unique and striking, just like one of our favorite DC superheroes, Batman. Batman is no stranger to psychedelia, as his villains often attempt to use various forms of mind-altering agents to thwart the Bat, so who better than Danny to come up with the most fun, and trippy, officially licensed Batman pins!

As always, Danny’s created a smattering of variants, including a limited chase edition that will be added to random orders for free. The more pins you buy, the more chances you’ll have to receive the chase pin, Gold Deep Space Ed 250, but it’s not guaranteed with any specific size order.

Danny’s pins are available NOW as a 48-hour timed edition through Friday (5/28) @ 12PM ET! There is no limit to the number of pins that you can buy!

Pins are estimated to ship in late Q3 (Aug - Sep)

1.Jpg2.Jpg3.Jpg4.Jpg5.Jpg

6.Jpg7.Jpg8.Jpg9.Jpg10.Jpg
The Dark Knight
1.75 inch soft enamel pin
Black nickel metal
Magic glitter
Dual rubber clutch backing
Laser engraved numbered limited edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of pins sold through
Friday, May 28th @ 12PM ET

$25

The Dark Knight - 10-Pin Bundle
1.75 inch soft enamel pins
Magic glitter
Laser engraved numbered limited editions
Edition size will be determined by the number of pins sold through
Friday, May 28th @ 12PM ET

$200 (Save $50)

11.jpg

The Dark Knight: Gold Deep Space
1.75 inch soft enamel pin
Polished gold colored metal
Magic glitter
Laser engraved numbered edition of 250
NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE - INCLUDED FREE WITH RANDOM ORDERS

View attachment 398311
Universal Monsters Enamel Pins (Monochrome).
Designed by DKNG Studios. Dracula (1.5" height), Phantom of the Opera (1.2" Height), The Invisible Man (1.3" Height), Ardeth (1.1" Height). Expected to Ship in October 2018. Ships to addresses in US & Canada Only. $10 Each

View attachment 398312
Universal Monsters Enamel Pins. Designed by DKNG Studios. Dracula (1.5" height), Phantom of the Opera (1.2" Height), The Invisible Man (1.3" Height), Ardeth (1.1" Height). Expected to Ship in October 2018. Ships to addresses in US & Canada Only. $10 Each
Any chance the invisible man would be available 3 years later?