Pins - Pins - Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Ok so giving away some more Ninja Week Pins.

5 winners ......

You just reply with what are your weekend plans?

And then I will draw 1 number ... that number will then be doubled, and tripled, and so on. The post counts on this thread matching those #s win.

Also ........ post # 100 in this thread will win a PIN PACK of all 3 pins. You can't post twice in a row. ;)

I'm off all this weekend (well, from 9.30 tonight), so I'm spending the weekend watching Fences, Nocturnal Animals, Loving, Jackie, O.J.: Made in America & whatever else I can get from iTunes in the run up to the Oscars Sunday night.

Right now is my 11th and last shift and after that I'm off from work for four days :woot: It's carnival in my city since Thursday and till Tuesday so I'll probably party a little bit. I'll watch my local soccer team on Sunday against Leipzig. But most of the time I'll probably enjoy some movies and read comic books :thumbs:

Thanks for this giveaway John :notworthy:

My weekend plan is staying at the hospital with my wife and my new baby boy :drool::woot:(tag machine junior):p:D

Congrats !!!!!! :woot::thumbs::) Hope everything good with both of them!!

Going to see my son's first year kindergarten concert tomorrow morning :thumbs:

Trying to catch up on a few Oscar-nominated movies before the Oscars on Sunday. I still have a few to watch in order to be 100% ready.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Will bring my nephews to the Cineplex to watch The Lego Batman film.

#bestweekever

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

I JUST MOVED INTO A NEW HOME 2 WEEKS AGO AND EVERYWHERE I LOOK, THERE'S TONS OF CRAP TO DO! NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'LL BE DOING TONS OF WORKS AROUND THE HOUSE.

taking delivery of two reclining sofas tomorrow so will be getting my ass groove on

I finally get to take my car in for it's servicing (been delaying that for weeks). Dinner with friends on Saturday. And some movies as always

Status
Not open for further replies.