Pirates of the Caribbean 1-5 Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 7, 2023
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €79.99

Coffret-Pirates-des-Caraibes-1-a-5-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Coffret-Pirates-des-Caraibes-1-a-5-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Coffret-Pirates-des-Caraibes-1-a-5-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
I was able to order it for home delivery.
Shipping was 27€ - with total of 106€.

Edit: just checked and it's still avaliable for order for home delivery.
Still doesn't let me order, I guess they didn't lift that 2 per account limit, as 2 were shipped to me already.

There was a moment when it allowed to buy even 3 more, when they moved the release date and it was still in preorder, but I took too much time thinking what else to get, and then it sold out.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Still doesn't let me order, I guess they didn't lift that 2 per account limit, as 2 were shipped to me already.

There was a moment when it allowed to buy even 3 more, when they moved the release date and it was still in preorder, but I took too much time thinking what else to get, and then it sold out.

They have limit of orders to single account?
Hearing first time about it.

Well, receive set today. One corner of the outer box was pretty banged up. Dunno who to thank that for :p, but luckily inside boxset was surrounded with air pillows and all steels are mint so there's that. :)
Glad that i didn't go buy on secondary market, where i'd pay double price i paid here. :headphone:

• Haha
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Pirates of the Caribbean 1-5 Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France] + one Steelbook global

Attachments

• IMG_20230418_082829.jpg
    IMG_20230418_082829.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: 5t33lb0y