Pirates of the Caribbean 1-5 Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 7, 2023
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €79.99

Coffret-Pirates-des-Caraibes-1-a-5-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Coffret-Pirates-des-Caraibes-1-a-5-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Coffret-Pirates-des-Caraibes-1-a-5-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm guessing not all of them, as I did order 3 Babylons and 3 Rocky 4's (Italian was sold out).

It seems Fnac's shopping cart's sometimes going wrong. I've managed to order a 3rd Black Adam steelbook after several attempts. I was getting an error message (item non available or not able to order, I don't exactly remember). When I reviewed all my orders I've seen I've already ordered it twice. Finally, cancelled all three orders when I ordered Manta Lab's.

Too bad, thank you so much for your update.

Do you know if this set will be available on Amazon UK or its a zavvi exclusive?
Zavvi exclusive unfortunately. I've bought the fnac release, french on the outter box doesn't bother me. The steels are in English, so suits me for less money. I'd be surprised if bestbuy didn't get these at some point too.

Zavvi exclusive unfortunately. I've bought the fnac release, french on the outter box doesn't bother me. The steels are in English, so suits me for less money. I'd be surprised if bestbuy didn't get these at some point too.
Yeah I was going to ask you.that cause the prize at fnac is less cheap that zavvi
I hope best best comes up with something like that.
And too bad there is no a group buy this item
I am gladd suits you for less money.

So the steelbooks feom fnac are the same as zavvi?

Yeah I was going to ask you.that cause the prize at fnac is less cheap that zavvi
I hope best best comes up with something like that.
And too bad there is no a group buy this item
I am gladd suits you for less money.

So the steelbooks feom fnac are the same as zavvi?
Yeah, it's purely because of cost. Worked out about £30gbp cheaper. The steels will be exactly the same, yes, it's just the outter box that's different. I'd be really surprised if bestbuy don't release the exact same set at some point this year.

Yeah, it's purely because of cost. Worked out about £30gbp cheaper. The steels will be exactly the same, yes, it's just the outter box that's different. I'd be really surprised if bestbuy don't release the exact same set at some point this year.
Hopefully best buy does it, I'll be more than happy with that!

Reactions: samdavies