Pirates of The Caribbean 1-5 Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 10, 2023 - May 8, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £99.99 (Zavvi - Amazon) - £89.99 (HMV)
Notes: Was previously a Zavvi exclusive

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17.30.45 Large.jpeg Pirates of the caribbean Box Set.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that’s sucks ass, BB being the crap that it is and zavvi out of the game for UK outsiders and GB so expensive I may get out of the game as well, thing I ve being thinking for a while:( what would happen with the pre orders some of us have with them, the only one I’m worried about is the fifth element….

When you say out of the game, does it mean stop collecting new stuffs or selling the old stuffs too?

PS - i hope you still stays

There will also be a standard 4K + Blu-ray Collection getting a release in UK
Possible Amaray in Slipcovers or Digipacks
Same artwork

Pirates 4K Box Set.jpg

Not yet listed with UK retailers websites but will be soon

Reactions: Kavale
So these probably won't have embossed titles, like previous separate releases of the first 3 similar looking steels?
I still would like the last two. Maybe if it's half price again...

Yeah. This release is way below original one. Not to mention other two don't match at all and are each by themselves literal black sheep.

Probably digipacks. Same as the Japanese release.
If they are digipacks, I'll think hard at which to get, and will probably go for the latter.

Regarding the price, Zavvi lowered it from £110 to £100, now the difference with the French release is 'only' $40 ($88 Fnac vs $128 UK).

If they are digipacks, I'll think hard at which to get, and will probably go for the latter.

Regarding the price, Zavvi lowered it from £110 to £100, now the difference with the French release is 'only' $40 ($88 Fnac vs $128 UK).
I'll still grab the steels. Only really want them for 4 and 5 tbh, as I've already got the embossed zavvi steels for 1-3, plus their 4K transfers are awful. So unless these are tremendous in hand, I'll likely flog 1-3 for not far off the £70odd the FNAC set cost me.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You mean that huge steelbooks - jumbo one - like Stallone collection or FRA Hunger Games collection.
I mean the large outer metal cases WB have been bundling collections of steels in. I do also hate jumbo steels though. They should've died off long ago! :rofl: