Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy) [USA]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Pirates 4 Collectible Case Pre-Sell on BestBuy.com

SKU: 3147046

M2191750.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DVD/3147046.p?id=2258027&skuId=3147046&st=3147046&lp=1&cp=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Sunshine-this may be a case where you get an empty case for $7.50 deposit and then you pick the movie up on release day. Like Snow White, Up, etc at BB in USA....

Yeah the Snow White tho G2 was always listed as DVD ... I know that UP was too.

Nah you're right ... all the G1's were like Michael Jackson, Hurt Locker, New Moon, whatever the 3rd twilight was called ...

Pirates of the Caribbean: OST (Collectible Metal Packaging)- Best Buy Exclusive [USA]

Hi-Def Ninja Exclusive:

Got first hand news that Best Buy will also be carrying the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides in collectible metal packaging. Release date is unknown at the moment, but the sku# for the release is; 3147046. It will highly likely be exactly like the Futureshop release and I will update the OP when the artwork is released.

Reactions: bobino66 and ocielz
Thanks for posting Juan, I've merged your thread to the existing one and updated the OP with the SKU

Black Sunshine-this may be a case where you get an empty case for $7.50 deposit and then you pick the movie up on release day. Like Snow White, Up, etc at BB in USA....

so is this mean that if we buy empty case collectible packaging for $7,50 then we can buy the movie bluray disc and get discount for $7,50?

is it disc only or with amaray case / slipcover packaging just like we buy from amazon?

so is this mean that if we buy empty case collectible packaging for $7,50 then we can buy the movie bluray disc and get discount for $7,50?

is it disc only or with amaray case / slipcover packaging just like we buy from amazon?

Only if you can take the receipt from the purchase back to Best Buy and apply it to the subsequent movie purchase.

It would be the same amaray as sold by Amazon, correct.

no one for GB ?

I'll may be doing a GB bobino, but as I've stated in other places, there is a LOT of coordination to do for the Lion King and I would prefer to do 1 massive international group buy at a time. ;)

Keep a lookout for the thread in the group buy forum when Lion King is complete.

Reactions: Real Steel
I have to hope that somebody on here picks an extra of all of these disney's up. My store only ever has dented ones left and the last time iordered online, my case arrived all messed up.