Release date: February 29, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)
Group buy: carllenc

pixels.JPG pixels_.JPG pixels__.JPG pixels___.JPG

12308593_1235569626459589_6613718234742672530_n.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a group buy I'm in. I understand there are many who hate it but I take it for what it is. I grew up playing all these arcade classics back in the 80's and the fact that there's a movie that brings them back is cool with me. The FA artwork packaging and extras looks awesome.

Bad idea. Tiny print runs only benefit scalpers.
Not really. Spring turned out fine. I don't see any people trying to scalp it except for like one guy.

And by the way, small print runs brings the "collectible" element back to this hobby. U may just be too brain washed by all the huge, saturated in fat print runs these days to even see that.

Kimchi got it a little right by their .6k print of this title. Somehow I kinda doubt 1500 collectors will fork over for this film and I'm guessing it may be in stock for a while.

Not really. Spring turned out fine. I don't see any people trying to scalp it except for like one guy.

And by the way, small print runs brings the "collectible" element back to this hobby. U may just be too brain washed by all the huge, saturated in fat print runs these days to even see that.

Kimchi got it a little right by their .6k print of this title. Somehow I kinda doubt 1500 collectors will fork over for this film and I'm guessing it may be in stock for a while.
Yep, have to agree, FA are going to have this in stock for a while. The package looks great, but the movie is just plain awful! Scalpers, go nuts and buy them all up, coz you are going make a shed load of money out of these!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep, have to agree, FA are going to have this in stock for a while. The package looks great, but the movie is just plain awful! Scalpers, go nuts and buy them all up, coz you are going make a shed load of money out of these!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't underestimate the overratedness of FA :whistle:;)

Xmas present for the kids maybe? Oh wait probably next xmas! :bag:

Joking aside I quite like the artwork on the slip and lenti:thumbs: Hard to place the film itself, its for kids but nostalga for adults, so pointless for kids and adults really :rofl:

Thanks for the BS @carllenc :notworthy::thumbs:

I love love love everything about it..awesome lenti too:drool: can't wait to get this edition and watch it in 3D.. I thought that the film might be too silly (it was silly but I really enjoyed it).

Reactions: Actarus