Release date: February 29, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)
Group buy: carllenc

pixels.JPG pixels_.JPG pixels__.JPG pixels___.JPG

12308593_1235569626459589_6613718234742672530_n.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. Spring turned out fine. I don't see any people trying to scalp it except for like one guy.

And by the way, small print runs brings the "collectible" element back to this hobby. U may just be too brain washed by all the huge, saturated in fat print runs these days to even see that.

Kimchi got it a little right by their .6k print of this title. Somehow I kinda doubt 1500 collectors will fork over for this film and I'm guessing it may be in stock for a while.
If a tiny print run of 100 convinces you to use the word collectible in quotes to describe your steelbook, then I believe you are the one that has been brainwashed.

If a tiny print run of 100 convinces you to use the word collectible in quotes to describe your steelbook, then I believe you are the one that has been brainwashed.

I'm not saying that the print run is what makes an item worth collecting, however the size of a print run does way in on the collectability of an item...not to mention the value of an item...

Reactions: ingo187 and Actarus
I cannot judge this movie, since haven't seen it. I have heard some bad reviews, but honestly I don't care. I watch and collect whatever I feel like and for all I know this could be a lot of fun. FAC package looks pretty cool.

Reactions: luke98 and Lester
I cannot judge this movie, since haven't seen it. I have heard some bad reviews, but honestly I don't care. I watch and collect whatever I feel like and for all I know this could be a lot of fun. FAC package looks pretty cool.
I'm the same. I haven't seen the film yet and I want to. So if I'm going to buy a copy, then it might as well be a good copy. I'm in for this, when available.

Yeah however your basically paying twice for shipping. Once for them to be shipped to steel archive and then again to your self. I would think they have a few collector numbers to offer for preorder or have made an agreement with film to be supplied with a few copies each to resell. I'll wait for Carl's gb as will be cheaper and cheaper shipping bundling them

Reactions: luke98
FACs are still the best in terms of value for money. Asian retailers are sucking collectors big time.
Yes they are. At about 35us shipped is a very good price compared to the Asian steels that run around 50+ that's why at 45€ I would wait for Carl's gb. I however do love my novas. Which tend to be a bit cheaper than other Asian company's.