Nintendo Switch Pokémon Legends Arceus [UK]

Release Date: Jan. 28, 2022
Price: £49.99
Retailer:
Nintendo Store UK

Pokémon Legends Arceus.jpg

Anyone willing to do a steelbook swap? (*cough* @Thoth *cough*) =D. I'm betting this won't come to the US.

Reactions: CyberT
Kind of sad they put more effort into this one over Diamond and Pearl

This game just looks so empty and barren

Steelbook book is nice not too interested in the figurine though. I think the game is heading in the direction most people want but I’m dubious as to whether gamefreak can pull it off.

Is there a group buy or something on this? I live in The Netherlands and there is no way to get the steelbook pre-order :(....Fnac doesn't ship to NL.

Is there a group buy or something on this? I live in The Netherlands and there is no way to get the steelbook pre-order :(....Fnac doesn't ship to NL.

I could help you get it if you still interested. Not sure how much would shipping be to Netherlands from UK but I approximate it will cost between £10-20 fully tracked and insured.

Reactions: Zelos
I could help you get it if you still interested. Not sure how much would shipping be to Netherlands from UK but I approximate it will cost between £10-20 fully tracked and insured.
Much appreciated mate, but I managed to order one via my girlfriend's family in the UK.....I had an epiphany that I had this possibility!

Reactions: Thoth