Poltergeist - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 09-19-22

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Poltergeist.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Does anyone know if this is being released just as a basic 4k disc in amaray box? Would like the 4k but hate the steel and don’t want to pay over the top prices for a box to cover it up and full of tat that I will never look at.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions: spookz

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Red Carpet Subscribers live now to pre order

General sale is at around 6 PM
As usual with zavvi pre orders can sometimes go live 10- 30 min before listed time

ddilts399

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2015
Wish Bestbuy would figure out the sales upcharge they are missing out on. Add $5 in printing and assembly to each steelbook and charge an extra $20 for collectors editions, lot of money being left on the table.

Purchased.. I dont love steel, but it is unique, so that makes it a winner in my book. Nice release overall.

BDDB

Premium Supporter
May 7, 2013
Hertfordshire
Arrived today.
Outer hard box is the same material as the recent Batman editions. No spot gloss or anything but there is a nice lighting effect from the TV. No printed logos or anything, normal j-card.

The steelbook is matte however, it doesn’t look that bad, in fact I quite like it. The rain looks really good, and some good colouring from the sky.

The rest of the stuff is as expected.