Poltergeist - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Poltergeist.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this is being released just as a basic 4k disc in amaray box? Would like the 4k but hate the steel and don’t want to pay over the top prices for a box to cover it up and full of tat that I will never look at.

Reactions: spookz
Red Carpet Subscribers live now to pre order

General sale is at around 6 PM
As usual with zavvi pre orders can sometimes go live 10- 30 min before listed time

Wish Bestbuy would figure out the sales upcharge they are missing out on. Add $5 in printing and assembly to each steelbook and charge an extra $20 for collectors editions, lot of money being left on the table.

Purchased.. I dont love steel, but it is unique, so that makes it a winner in my book. Nice release overall.

Arrived today.
Outer hard box is the same material as the recent Batman editions. No spot gloss or anything but there is a nice lighting effect from the TV. No printed logos or anything, normal j-card.

The steelbook is matte however, it doesn’t look that bad, in fact I quite like it. The rain looks really good, and some good colouring from the sky.

The rest of the stuff is as expected.