Poltergeist - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Poltergeist.jpg

Last edited:
Lol yeah my postman just handed me my copy as I'm about to leave for work. No dispatch email or anything from Zavvi

Quick couple of pics I took (not unwrapped it yet)
20220915_113740.jpg
20220915_113845.jpg

After opening mine there is a massive dent in the outer box and a massive scratch right across the front.
I emailed Zavvi and they said they would have sent me a replacement but it's now out of stock so they have refunded me the full amount, but the email said nothing about sending it back! Is this the norm now with Zavvi?

After opening mine there is a massive dent in the outer box and a massive scratch right across the front.
I emailed Zavvi and they said they would have sent me a replacement but it's now out of stock so they have refunded me the full amount, but the email said nothing about sending it back! Is this the norm now with Zavvi?

It's not worth it for Zavvi to pay your shipping costs to ship it back to them.

No not from my experience that's an Amazon thing really, thought they start wiith partial discount.