Possessor (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: February 11, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - BD - JPC 4K - BD
Price: €39.99 (Amazon 4K) - €27.99 (Amazon BD) - €29.99 (JPC 4K) - €27.99 (JPC BD)

4260669610675.jpg
4260669610682.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The German release comes surprisingly unrated - the first attempt to release it uncut failed and the FSK didn´t give their ok for an uncut version. Why it is coming now unrated is kind of strange. Normally they would have gone to the SPIO (a commission, that checks if the movie is breaking the law of the Youth Protection Act and others). But no - from out of nowhere comes the ok for the release. What the rating controllers do in Germany is very irritating and often makes no sense. Anyways - Possessor comes uncut/unrated now and finally I can watch it.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The German release comes surprisingly unrated - the first attempt to release it uncut failed and the FSK didn´t give their ok for an uncut version. Why it is coming now unrated is kind of strange. Normally they would have gone to the SPIO (a commission, that checks if the movie is breaking the law of the Youth Protection Act and others). But no - from out of nowhere comes the ok for the release. What the rating controllers do in Germany is very irritating and often makes no sense. Anyways - Possessor comes uncut/unrated now and finally I can watch it.
So the UK release was cut? I remember hearing it was at the time. Not much but trimmed out some violence....