Possessor (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: February 11, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - BD - JPC 4K - BD
Price: €39.99 (Amazon 4K) - €27.99 (Amazon BD) - €29.99 (JPC 4K) - €27.99 (JPC BD)

4260669610675.jpg
4260669610682.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have to see that. Is it worth a watch? Didn't realise there were those type of physical effects in it..... :woot:

Is your friend Dan Martin?

Out of stock at amazon.de still. JPC will not deliver to the UK either apparently because of this:
  • country: The delivery of articles without youth approval is only possible within German
Why is ordering certain items always such a pain in the behind ? Is Cede.com reliable @Scraggy ?

Out of stock at amazon.de still. JPC will not deliver to the UK either apparently because of this:
  • country: The delivery of articles without youth approval is only possible within German
Why is ordering certain items always such a pain in the behind ? Is Cede.com reliable @Scraggy ?
I've ordered from them a few times and they havent let me down so far. I've also ordered possessor from them so looking forward to getting it!

Reactions: Balraj
I've had no problems so far.
Ordered & received 3 orders, all delivered promptly.
Normally priced at more than Amazon, but delivery has been included.
Amazon may make this available for UK delivery after release date, but there's always the risk of it being sold out.

Reactions: Balraj