Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
Wee gift today, he is AWESOME!!

image.jpg
I'm SUPER JEALOUS!!! I REALLY WANT HIM!!! How much did you pay if you don't mind my asking?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413529791.976012.jpg

These are my latest arrivals. Got super lucky for finding Maleficent at retail seeing as she is retired. I have a feeling Papa Legba will be the one to have out of the new AHS: Coven series.

I'm SUPER JEALOUS!!! I REALLY WANT HIM!!! How much did you pay if you don't mind my asking?

View attachment 108870

These are my latest arrivals. Got super lucky for finding Maleficent at retail seeing as she is retired. I have a feeling Papa Legba will be the one to have out of the new AHS: Coven series.

I don't know as I said it was a gift.

The Maleficent is lovely :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
Grabbed a few over the weekend. I had ordered a couple Hot Topic Online Exclusives to be shipped to the store and when I went to pick them up, they were having a buy one, get 50% off EVERYTHING in the store. HAD to take advantage of that!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413764019.715419.jpg

First off, bought a couple of blind boxes. The kidrobot Rocksteady I already have, but I've been wanting the Leatherface mini and got super lucky and pulled the blood spattered variant that is SUPER RARE!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413764593.269105.jpg

These are the two Big Lebowski Online Exclusives.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413766053.088964.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413766073.106454.jpg

FINALLY GOT MY TURTLE VAN!!! This thing is AWESOME!!!