Post Pics of Your Bookshelf and last haul

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I'll post pics of mine as soon as I'm done moving and my bookshelf is assembled back together, but in the meantime...

LET'S SEE PICS OF YOUR BOOKSHELF! :D

Attachments

• bookstack.jpg
    bookstack.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
New edition by Faber & Faber from UK. Nearly 400 pages with a lot of photos. Super excited to check this out. And cost only 15 EUR.

"In 1962, the French director Francois Truffaut sat down with his filmmaking idol. For eight days, he and Alfred Hitchcock, discussed their shared love of cinema, Hitchcock’s filmography, and his approach to the art form. Their conversation became a 1966 book, Hitchcock/Truffaut, a totemic work in the field of film theory."

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
I actually tons of books and magazines at home I think my entire family is bookish LOL. but we love to read we all want to read fun facts.
I actually created a blog about self-loving books and here are my list. i actually have all these books.
The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Dr. Brené Brown
How to Love Yourself (And Sometimes Other People): Spiritual Advice for Modern Relationships by Lodro Rinzler and Meggan Watterson
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
this is the best books that I had
Again I published articles about the books that I love the most please try to read my article
I really appreciate your feedback comment or criticism!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
wow. looks awesome! checked the site to buy one but was shocked that shipping was £20.... :(
Hmm yeah, no idea why they're charging so much for shipping... it was £10 for me, and I live in the same damn country as them! :confused:

Valerian: The Complete Collection. Book 2 by Pierre Christin and Jean-Claude Mézières

Valerian 2.png

The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman and Sam Kieth

Sandman.png

The Metabarons. The Complete Collection. Book 1 and Book 2 by Alejandro Jodorowsky and Juan Gimenez

Метабароны.png