Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
I'll start, this is my Boston Terrier Mojo

379627_10150386191552086_1519480474_n.jpg

& Our Cat Jasper

261200_1436965902114_3210053_n.jpg

48986C78-A62F-41C9-A0DC-F21370D45EEB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not of legal age for alcohol yet lol. But does that mean you've gotten your dog drunk before? :LOL:

Our dog had a sneaky slurp of coffee once though and was bouncing off the walls for a good 20 minutes or so. :coffee:
@Noodles I just noticed you wrote this message, never received a tag for it! :sorry:

Have I gotten Cowboy drunk before? Of course, he's Mexican! :woot: :hilarious: LOL! :p Just once... or twice, can't remember! :D
Drunk Cowboy.JPG

I'm really devastated to write this, but unfortunately Mim's lungs crashed so we had to put her down to sleep :(:(:dunno: at least she's not suffering and is in a better place. RIP and thanks for all the amazing memories:cry::cry::dunno:

IMG_3271.JPG

Last edited:
I'm really devastated to write this, but unfortunately Mim's lungs crashed so we had to put her down to sleep :(:(:dunno: at least she's not suffering and is in a better place/ RIP and thanks for all the amazing memories:cry::cry::dunno:

View attachment 327726
So sorry for your loss buddy :( And you're right, she's not suffering anymore. Cherish and appreciate your memories.

Reactions: steelbookz4eva
I'm really devastated to write this, but unfortunately Mim's lungs crashed so we had to put her down to sleep :(:(:dunno: at least she's not suffering and is in a better place. RIP and thanks for all the amazing memories:cry::cry::dunno:

View attachment 327726

I am so sorry for your loss, my last cat passed away from lung cancer (which we have a feeling may have been due to him breeding the dust of his clumping cat litter for a decade+ ), so I understand how awful it must have been. Haven't had the courage to go back to the shelter to adopt another one yet :( I'm happy you were able to adopt Joy, seems like such a bundle of luv :emb:

I am so sorry for your loss, my last cat passed away from lung cancer (which we have a feeling may have been due to him breeding the dust of his clumping cat litter for a decade+ ), so I understand how awful it must have been. Haven't had the courage to go back to the shelter to adopt another one yet :( I'm happy you were able to adopt Joy, seems like such a bundle of luv :emb:
Sorry to hear that buddy, it really sucks big time when they just disappear suddenly after such a long time :( yeah I completely understand you, I didn't want to rush it either, but my parents thought it'd be best for the family to get a new dog asap to make things easier.indeed it helped a lot, she's a really awesome puppy with a lot of great and happy energy, that's why we gave her that name as it suits her perfectly :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Sorry to hear that buddy, it really sucks big time when they just disappear suddenly after such a long time :( yeah I completely understand you, I didn't want to rush it either, but my parents thought it'd be best for the family to get a new dog asap to make things easier.indeed it helped a lot, she's a really awesome puppy with a lot of great and happy energy, that's why we gave her that name as it suits her perfectly :)

When they pass away, a piece of your heart goes with it :ugh: ...yes it must help if you are ready for it, they bring us so much joy :drool: Joy seems indeed like a lovable one ! labs are such great dogs and especially mixed breeds are really good dogs generally... same for cats I find that mixed cats(Alley Cats) make the best most loving in general. I should go to the shelter to adopt a new one, but I don't think I'm emotionally ready :wacky:

• Thanks
When they pass away, a piece of your heart goes with it :ugh: ...yes it must help if you are ready for it, they bring us so much joy :drool: Joy seems indeed like a lovable one ! labs are such great dogs and especially mixed breeds are really good dogs generally... same for cats I find that mixed cats(Alley Cats) make the best most loving in general. I should go to the shelter to adopt a new one, but I don't think I'm emotionally ready :wacky:
I think in general all mixed dogs are super intelligent, perhaps even more than regular breeds. as for cats, I don't know much about them as most of the family despises them unfortunately, but I definitely don't mind them and would definitely bring one home :) just say to yourself that you're only going to look and you'll probably fall in love with one of them and than you'll have to bring it home with you :) (that's what happened with me)

• Thanks
I think in general all mixed dogs are super intelligent, perhaps even more than regular breeds. as for cats, I don't know much about them as most of the family despises them unfortunately, but I definitely don't mind them and would definitely bring one home :) just say to yourself that you're only going to look and you'll probably fall in love with one of them and than you'll have to bring it home with you :) (that's what happened with me)

Indeed I do agree with mixed breed or ''mutts'' they are called ? I used to be a Dog person until a cat adopted me when I was just a teenager. It was an alley cat that used to be not cared for by neighbors and the kids used to hurt her and she kept coming to see me and I just adopted her. Once she passed away I was devastated and adopted 2 new ones from the shelter but when one of them passed away like I have said from lung cancer it just broke my heart once again. Where I live now I can't adopt a new one but when I move maybe in my new flat I will get another one. I know it sounds silly but I haven't gotten over the ones that have passed away...but definitely would need a new one to care for, one that needs a home from the shelter...

Indeed I do agree with mixed breed or ''mutts'' they are called ? I used to be a Dog person until a cat adopted me when I was just a teenager. It was an alley cat that used to be not cared for by neighbors and the kids used to hurt her and she kept coming to see me and I just adopted her. Once she passed away I was devastated and adopted 2 new ones from the shelter but when one of them passed away like I have said from lung cancer it just broke my heart once again. Where I live now I can't adopt a new one but when I move maybe in my new flat I will get another one. I know it sounds silly but I haven't gotten over the ones that have passed away...but definitely would need a new one to care for, one that needs a home from the shelter...
Those bastards need to be kicked in the ass really hard  :punch: yeah the right circumstances are important as well :) yeah it's the best to adopt, while the other dog we had was purchased, I definitely think it's better to help a sheltered animal

• Thanks
Those bastards need to be kicked in the ass really hard  :punch: yeah the right circumstances are important as well :) yeah it's the best to adopt, while the other dog we had was purchased, I definitely think it's better to help a sheltered animal

Animal Cruelty really affects me, I became vegetarian in 1998 and in 2000 I went All the way to Vegan... yes indeed there's so many dogs and cats that are put to sleep because they can't find a home, it's very sad so for sure when I get my next cat I will visit the shelter and I try to adopt the ones that are older and less wanted because kittens are cuter and usually are the ones being adopted faster...

• Thanks
Animal Cruelty really affects me, I became vegetarian in 1998 and in 2000 I went All the way to Vegan... yes indeed there's so many dogs and cats that are put to sleep because they can't find a home, it's very sad so for sure when I get my next cat I will visit the shelter and I try to adopt the ones that are older and less wanted because kittens are cuter and usually are the ones being adopted faster...
Being veg sounds pretty awesome, I thought about becoming also but I'm too picky with food so I decided to skip that but I definitely don't eat as much meet as I used to, and who knows maybe this will help me slowly to change the meat eating habit

• Thanks