DVD Post Pictures/Discuss your DVD & Rare Limited Editions!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Here's your thread if you have rare or cool DVD Limited Editions. Enjoy!

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill bill box sets

I have these two box sets of kill bill vol 1 & 2, I know very little about them despite trying to find out on the internet, can anyone shed any light on these for me please?

Attachments

• 2013-04-21 14.07.15.jpg
    2013-04-21 14.07.15.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 261
  • 2013-04-21 14.06.20.jpg
    2013-04-21 14.06.20.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 286
The first picture with the digipack looks to be some kind of Asian release looking at the text. I'm not sure where it is from though. The second picture looks to have all the bits of the French collectors set but I've only seen that in the big box version. Perhaps it's a smaller version of that.

Reactions: hungryotter
Yeah, from the research i have done i originally thought it was the french set but then noticed the french box seems to open like a book at the middle yello part but mine slides apart at the yellow middle part.

Yeah, from the research i have done i originally thought it was the french set but then noticed the french box seems to open like a book at the middle yello part but mine slides apart at the yellow middle part.

Yes the French set is very big. It is definitely the same book and digipack that comes with that set though. The cd soundtrack is the same too. Maybe it was a store exclusive somewhere, I can't find it anywhere myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: hungryotter
I too have both the digipak and the larger french box like simon but i've never seen the smaller sliding box you have, i bought my digipak at a memorabillia fair many years ago & the guy i bought it from told me that it's an asian pirate set made to look like an official french TFI release you'll notice that the TFI logo is black & red rather than blue and red.

The pictures on my discs are slightly washed out not solidily coloured but all the discs work fine i also like the embossed lettering on the box so weather it's a pirate set or not it's one of my favorite KB sets, as to the value not sure on either but they're both very rare & will be hard to find.

Yes. The disks on my french lookalike seem to look faded. The disks on the 3 disk set seems to be ok tho. So the French lookalike one's wernt an official release?

Darren

One of the Greatest TV Shows of all time, The Shield! :thumbs: I picked up this bad boy from Best Buy for $30! I just wish this series was on Blu-Ray! :(

7.jpg

The_Shield_Complete_Series.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

:movie:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Here are my Dark Knight Best Buy Exclusives! :scat:

attachment.php

They're awesome like the 300 Spartan Helmet and Immortal Mask Editions! :LOL:

300 Exclusives.jpg

Spartan Helmet and Immortal Mask.jpg

And here's my AvP Limited Edition Collectible Gift Set!

AvP Limited Edition DVD.jpg

:movie:

Attachments

• The Dark Knight Best Buy Exclusives!.jpg
    The Dark Knight Best Buy Exclusives!.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 229