Post Your Other Metal Packaging Collection

What other metal packaging do you collect ?

• Total voters

Elena

Ninja's Vampire
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Hi guys, this thread similar at the steelbook section, but this one is only just for your other metal packaging collection.
So far I know there are Metal Box, Metal Pack, Iron Pack, Tin Case, and Steel Case.

Feel free to vote at poll that I've create, so we can know what other metal packaging did you collect and what kind of other metal packaging is the most popular among us :)

Ok, I'll start first, these my collection of Viva Metal Box I have now, some are still on the way so I'll update soon :scat:

IMG_6472.jpg

IMG_6474.jpg

Last edited:
I also have some MetalPacks and think also one or two Metal Boxes
But the Viva Metal Boxes are what i really love besides my Steelbooks!

I have a little more than you Elena... will try to post a picture over the weekend ;-)

Reactions: Elena
Great collections guys and thanks for posting :scat:

@MK50 : looks like yours metal box collection miss Bambi and PoTC, and then they are complete :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MK50
Really, only that 2 more?
And i have the POTC (thanks to drum18), but where is it?

Also waiting for the JC China :)

I believe so buddy, byw are you collect each country release as well?
because I saw you have a lot dips on real steel from different country :scat:

And here it is :D

Elena, i had to search it :hilarious:

:joy:

There you go, now you need to catch Bambi at the zoo :hilarious:

I believe so buddy, byw are you collect each country release as well?
because I saw you have a lot dips on real steel from different country :scat:

:joy:

There you go, now you need to catch Bambi at the zoo :hilarious:

Please don't tell nobody ;) Sometimes i just NEED all the releases, but Real Steel had just minor differences... But John Carter with 3 different artworks is GREAT :D A little disappointed that the HK version has no slip... So think i still "need" that Singapore version :hilarious:

And i really thought i have that Bambi already...
I will see at the Zoo next time :twisted:

Please don't tell nobody ;) Sometimes i just NEED all the releases, but Real Steel had just minor differences... But John Carter with 3 different artworks is GREAT :D A little disappointed that the HK version has no slip... So think i still "need" that Singapore version :hilarious:

And i really thought i have that Bambi already...
I will see at the Zoo next time :twisted:

Awesome! EEK!

If you have time, show us your complete metal box collection, and congrat'z :scat:

Reactions: MK50
I am not going to vote in this poll because I don't actively collect these types of metal packaging, but if there is a title that I want, it doesn't really matter to me what type of metal packaging it is I will get it.

I have:
Iron Man 2 Metalpak
John Carter Viva
Sherlock Holmes Ironpack

I don't collect animated films so thats why I don't have very many I guess.

Reactions: Shanester and MK50
I don't have anywhere close to as many as I used to have (downsized my entire collection recently) but this is what is left and staying:

Fronts:
IMG_0848.jpg

And most of these viva's and metalpaks have such beautiful backs I had to show them (I haven't opened the Real Steel's yet so its just backing card on those):
IMG_0851.jpg

Like look at that metlpak of the Australian X-Men First Class. Its the only version of that title on steel/metal that was embossed, no printed back, no printed ratings logo's and an all english title and yet no one chases it because its a metalpak, lol. All the better for me since its every bit and then some nicer then the steelbook versions for that title. People overlook and give non-steelbook stuff a bad wrap for no reason IMO.

Im loving this thread so far btw! Thanks for creating it Elena. Keep it going :)

My Other Metal Packaging Collection

I am not an expert on differences between Steelbooks, Metal Packs, Iron Packs, and Tin Boxes. I started this hobbey in Jun 2012 and got hooked with the concept. I buy these from all over and never resell. I do not trade them and keep my treasures for enjoyment. please find attached pictures of some of these other Metal Packaging which I bought aside from my Steelbooks and all your comments, feedbacks, and corrections to my comments is highly appreciated!!!!

Metal Cases & Tin Boxes.jpg (This attachment includes the following)

Mad Max Collection DVD from France
Highlander Trilogy DVD from Holland
Point Break Blu-Ray from France
Hugo Blu-Ray from Germany
Sahara Blu-Ray from Holland
Gremlins 1 & 2 Blu-Ray from France
Lord of War Blu-Ray from Holland
Ultra Stallone Blu-Ray from France
Dredd Blu-Ray from France

My Metal Box Collection.jpg (This Attachment includes the following)

Finding Nemo Blu-Ray U.S.A
Brave Blu-Ray U.S.A
Tron Legacy Blu-Ray Australia
John Carter Blu-Ray China

Speed DVD Tin Box France 1.jpg (This Attachment includes the Following)

Speed DVD France

Speed DVD Tin Box France.jpg (This Attachment includes the Following)

Speed DVD France inside look

:drool::drool::drool:

Your comments on the types of these packaging will be helpful to me!!

Thanks!!

Reactions: WKRP