Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished watching Prey and I enjoyed it a lot. The trailer looked promising and the movie delivered. Now I‘m in the mood to watch the other Predator movies, or at least the first one :D
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Reactions: Flloydo
Someone typing on that image maybe smoked something, I, on the other hand, just never liked predators at all, so if there's a little bit of Aliens there, it's instantly better by default, and if I do like Predator, then only in contemporary and city settings. Everything in the jungle or woods is boring. That explains the list, I think. :D

Reactions: djjez83
Someone typing on that image maybe smoked something, I, on the other hand, just never liked predators at all, so if there's a little bit of Aliens there, it's instantly better by default, and if I do like Predator, then only in contemporary and city settings. Everything in the jungle or woods is boring. That explains the list, I think. :D

If only they had kept this guy as the Predator! Hiiiiiya!

ED2A5161-04D5-4948-BF65-AE9BE9665666.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: DudleyMan

Ha. Ha. Ha.
No, like I'm always 'the devil's advocate', find something positive in a person everyone is bashing, or if there's a group of girls, there's never conflict of interest, as I'm sympathetic towards the one with scruffy hair like she just woke up, and in sweatpants or something, that others don't look twice on.

EnviousPlayfulAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

Ha. Ha. Ha.
No, like I'm always 'the devil's advocate', find something positive in a person everyone is bashing, or if there's a group of girls, there's never conflict of interest, as I'm sympathetic towards the one with scruffy hair like she just woke up, and in sweatpants or something, that others don't look twice on.

View attachment 539345

"Hmmm ... Mr. Nero is it ? - Call me !"

giphy.gif

Predator 2
Predator
Prey
Predators
AVP2
AVP
The Predator

I know nuts putting Predator 2 above Predator, but for me there on par with each other! I love 2 and 1, but 2 just gets ahead becasue Danny chases a damn Predator across a city, thats just bad ass!

Just finished rewatch of Predators after 12 years and must say it´s one hell of a badass action fun compared to ****** Prey.

Now it´s look like this

Predator
Predator 2

Predators

The Predator

Prey :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Reactions: carllenc
My interpretation is that it's assembled and ready to go, but Disney are being sh*t with the final say so?

Reactions: Kosm