Mondo Pretty in Pink by Sara Deck

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Whether you're destined to battle the seven evil exes of the girl of your dreams or are secretly vying for the love of your best friend, we all mostly understand and can agree that relationships can be...difficult. Tomorrow we are excited to release a pair of gorgeous new posters for SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD by Rosemary Valero-O'Connell and PRETTY IN PINK by Sara Deck!

We're always excited to work with Rosemary on a new project and truly adore what she's done for Scott Pilgrim as Scott and his friends walk past Honest Ed's superstore, you see hints of Scott's future foes on display on the walls in the background. Additionally we'll also have a new poster for PRETTY IN PINK by Sara Deck. Beautifully rendered and brilliantly framed, Sara's ode to John Hughes' iconic hopeless romantic, Duckie Dale, is just about perfect.

"I have so many feels associated with PRETTY IN PINK. For me, one scene in particular completely encapsulated the essence of this film and maybe for some the entire high school experience. Duckie, rejected and alone, sitting atop the news stands on the street. He was always excluded, always waiting on the outside. Even the clown on the wall is mocking his anguish. I wanted my poster to evoke the weight of that emotion." - Sara Deck

These posters will be available on Thursday (2/28) at a random time via mondotees.com.

2.Jpg
PRETTY IN PINK by Sara Deck. 36"x24" screenprinted poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in late March 2019. Ships Worldwide. $50