Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 16, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $19.99

Screen shot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flloydo
Such a cool steelbook, but don't be fooled by its artwork, or cast, or awesome trailer - it's the worst movie I've seen in a decade. It could have been an admirable film school student's mid-term work, it's that amateurish. It's not crazy or fun, there is no 'hidden message' or any deep meaning - it's just inadequately bad. The whole cast just cannot speak English.
Trailer sold me on it, with Sofia Boutella and Bill Moseley, but this is not a film by Gaspar Noè or Rob Zombie.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
Release date: November 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Zavvi UK listing removed)
Price: £36.00
Notes: USA Import Blu-ray is Region A locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming, as it has not been actually announced yet, this is just a listing that's been put up prematurely so it'll be likely to drop in price (I hope). Doubt there'd be many paying that sort of price

This steelbook is not a UK release

Zavvi steelbook listing is the USA release
November 16th Tuesday
Note a lot of Image Entertainment Blu-ray are Region A locked

It's one of many USA import releases they been listing recently
Zavvi need update their UK website to make sure customers know is a USA import and be clearly listed will be shipped from Zavvi USA
1984 video recordings act UK retailers are not allowed sell and ship from UK to a UK address a release that is not BBFC certified
To get around this 1984 Act it must be shipped from outside UK

USA release Image Entertainment

UK release of this film is from ‎Elysian Film Group they have Blu-ray and DVD amaray releases
November 15th release date.

A slipcover release
91b5jY9DU2L._AC_SY679_.jpg

Reactions: RavenGunner
Cheeky monkeys, was a much better price on wowhd a couple of weeks ago if anyone is interested.
Zavvi USA price is $27.99 if shipping address is USA/Canada

Zavvi should be listing these USA releases on Zavvi USA not UK website

Image Entertainment Blu-rays are Region A locked

Reactions: Fmac72
Was going to say that’s strange but they also have it on the U.K. site for £36
It's the USA release and should clearly be listed as a USA import on Zavvi UK website and also mention will be shipped from USA

Some customers who order this from Zavvi UK will not know it's a USA release and when they go to play the Blu-ray disc will see it's Region A locked

It's the USA release and should clearly be listed as a USA import on Zavvi UK website and also mention will be shipped from USA

Some customers who order this from Zavvi UK will not know it's a USA release and when they go to play the Blu-ray disc will see it's Region A locked
Personally never seen zavvi doing this but if it means I can get it then it’s all good. Although £36 is a tad steep. But I would like it to go with the US Mandy steel. Release date is next month but I’ll wait on a price drop

Personally never seen zavvi doing this but if it means I can get it then it’s all good. Although £36 is a tad steep. But I would like it to go with the US Mandy steel. Release date is next month but I’ll wait on a price drop
Zavvi have recently been listing a good few USA releases on Zavvi UK some get removed after a few weeks and some don't
They don't mention are USA imports some of these releases the Blu-ray discs are region A locked

BBFC are aware and UK trading standards are looking into these USA imports listings on Zavvi UK

To get around the UK 1984 video recordings Act
A USA import must be shipped from outside UK and clearly be listed as not a UK release

2010 UK Video Recording Act was repealed and 1984 act was restored in it's place

• Haha