Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 5, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81hsEhRlVWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71oqD6i+jxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71jvDN9XJaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71NwOaPR-DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91jDbQAdoXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Korean edition has a fullslip with the exact art I want to cover this steelbook, but their amarays are thin, right?

It is variable.
If it's a scanavo case edition then a steelbook will fit in.
If it's a normal amaray case edition then a steelbook won't fit .

The 2nd pic on nova site seems to suggest it's a standard amaray inside the slip.

I have multiple nova edition of each kind

Well mine is dispatched already which is shocking. I was hoping for Evri but I got RM24. So it's coming Monday. Along with the Warriors. I also have arrow oldboy (not 4k) and ET coming. So big day for me. Woo.

Reactions: Pizzapizza98
Mine just arrived. The steelbook is pretty decent if a little streaky... But I have 2 rather nasty dents on the back where I can't press them out and also on the back about 10 printing imperfections which is just awful. Like for 35 quid right.

Mine just arrived. The steelbook is pretty decent if a little streaky... But I have 2 rather nasty dents on the back where I can't press them out and also on the back about 10 printing imperfections which is just awful. Like for 35 quid right.
Can you post a screenshot? I'm considering ordering. Did you notice any dents on the shipping packaging? As soon as I see a dent on the packaging I look at the steelbook and very often see a corresponding dent suggesting it happened in transit

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Can you post a screenshot? I'm considering ordering. Did you notice any dents on the shipping packaging? As soon as I see a dent on the packaging I look at the steelbook and very often see a corresponding dent suggesting it happened in transit
The package was perfect I guess it happened at the warehouse. Sorry I usually post photos I totally forgot.

Did you mean of the damage? or the steelbook in general? You can't actually see the dent on this photo. It's more on the side than the back.

Has anyone else had this come with a loose panel? Don’t know if this is a known problem with steelbooks but the front is a bit slidy. It doesn’t fall off but definitely loose. Is there any way to fix this or just something you have to put up with. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Has anyone else had this come with a loose panel? Don’t know if this is a known problem with steelbooks but the front is a bit slidy. It doesn’t fall off but definitely loose. Is there any way to fix this or just something you have to put up with. Thanks in advance.
I can only say my rear panel came off very easy compared to some when I took it off to fix. As for making it tighter. I think you could carefully just push the edges in slightly I think one of my Mondos was a little loose.

Reactions: Retro Parrot
I can only say my rear panel came off very easy compared to some when I took it off to fix. As for making it tighter. I think you could carefully just push the edges in slightly I think one of my Mondos was a little loose.
Thanks. I was going to try pushing it in but thought it might go all warped. Thought it might be a widespread issue like with some other releases. Quality control non existent it seems. Cheers.

Really couldn't bring myself to buy the god awful steelbook so I settled for the amaray...
I suppose I could add the 4K disc to my Play.com steelbook but hopefully we'll get a premium edition in the near future...
(the phrase 'near future' automatically rules out Filmarena, of course...) :naughty:

Reactions: crib79