Quick Question about Deadpool FilmArena Hardbox (E3)

Apr 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi everyone!

I just bought Deadpool Limited Hardbox Edition (this one) from someone on Facebook and it arrived today. It was fully sealed and I've no reason to doubt the seller as I've bought a few other sealed items from him, and sorry to say, I'm an opener, and there's been no issues.

Anyway, I just got this today and I opened it all up, and for some reason, there's only one disc in the entire package.

The Edition 1 version inside it (this one) has a disc, but the Edition 2 (this one) does not. I'm fairly new to buying Film Arena (and other "premium" bluray releases) so was unsure if this was normal for the Hardbox Edition, since it would likely be two of the exact same disc. I bought the John Wick Maniacs Collector's Box straight from Film Arena though, and it has two Editions inside (the Angel and the Devil ones), and both of those had discs, so that is why I'm a little worried.

And I'm guessing I'm limited in what I can do since I bought it second-hand (albeit sealed) and not from the retailer, but it'll be pretty annoying if it's a fault/oversight.

Any advice would be great!
Thanks x

Assuming it wasn't resealed by the first person that had it, could certainly be an issue with the original packaging and the disc was omitted by mistake.

Tons of people don't open their editions, so would be hard to see if other folks have this issue.

And the person who sold it to you wouldn't have noticed either. Given that you've opened, would be hard to justify returning the item to the seller.

I'm not sure that you can go back to FilmArena on this one, since you didn't buy directly, but you might get lucky and they could stand behind their product.

I assume the individual editions in the box-set were sealed as well? Really unfortunate incident...I would definitely contact FA and see what they say, but my past experience with them regarding a direct order has not been that good...so I try to only go through the GBs with Karel...

I recently sold my Sabotage Hard Box edition to someone and when they opened it up and one of the editions didn't contain a disc. I had to get in touch with the GB host that I bought it from and have them ship me a disc, which I then shipped to my buyer. Luckily the GB host was very cooperative with getting me the missing disc.

But to answer your question, both editions are supposed to contain a disc.

I have only heard of this happening once before @vhalx. It's definatly not a regular occurrence, there should be discs in every edition. Obviously it's difficult for a seller to check if it is sealed though. Hopefully you get some help from Filmarena!:)