Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £21.99

Raging Fire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Raging-fire-steelbook-768x402.jpg

Extras

• 4K Format Exclusive, only 4K Ultra HD disc version available in the UK market
  • Featurettes – Making of 1 (Tsim Sha Tsui Shoot-out)
  • Featurettes – Making of 2 (Character: Ngo)
  • Featurettes – Making of 3 (Character: Bong)
  • Featurettes – Making of 4 (Car Chase)
  • Featurettes – Making of 5 (Abandoned Mall Shoot-out)
  • Featurettes – Making of 6 (Duel)
  • Behind the Scenes [Available on UHD only]
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpeg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg

Recieved great reviews...I feel a blind buy coming on...
I'd watch it first l if I were you. I have a feeling Zavvi have been paid to do this one much in the same manner as a lot of the 5 star reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes. Having just seen it, it's a melodramatic Chinese version of 'Heat'. Lots of head scratching plot moments and a couple of the worst CGI explosions I've seen in a long time. A few good action scenes but no way worth thirty quid.

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt
I'd watch it first l if I were you. I have a feeling Zavvi have been paid to do this one much in the same manner as a lot of the 5 star reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes. Having just seen it, it's a melodramatic Chinese version of 'Heat'. Lots of head scratching plot moments and a couple of the worst CGI explosions I've seen in a long time. A few good action scenes but no way worth thirty quid.
The problem is I can't find anywhere that streams it for rent. So will probably do my usual trick of buying it, watching it and if I don't like it I'll sell it on and make most of my money back :thumbs:

Reactions: andy01652
Well then Koch in Germany have also been paid...

Amazon product

Pre-ordered, but I'll try to check the film out before release. I'm a sucker for John Woo-era Hong Kong cinema - but I guess this might not be quite the same...

This is £21.99 now.
Had to cancel my original pre order as the price drop wasn’t automatically applied.

Zavvi app isn't letting me cancel as I had that unwanted yet mandatory lowdown magazine as part of the order. They really are the worst.

Had to cancel my preorder after watching the movie.

Very disappointed with Donnie Yen ... this actor was great in "IP Man" saga but not here ... I saw many asian action movies way better than this one.

Had payment taken this morning
Quite early considering it's not out for over a week yet
Zavvi sometimes take payment around 10 days before release date on a Friday or a Saturday

Has happened a few times last year and with some releases this year

Your order still only get dispatched on the usual Wednesday/Thursday the following week

Zavvi sometimes take payment around 10 days before release date on a Friday or a Saturday

Has happened a few times last year and with some releases this year

Your order still only get dispatched on the usual Wednesday/Thursday the following week
I've actually had confirmation of dispatch since as well